FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Sneaky~~~ (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/3941-sneaky%7E%7E%7E.html)

crblack1218 04-05-2011 04:28 AM

Sneaky~~~

So, the deal is that I logged my meals for about 6 weeks and all has been going really well. Sometimes I feel like I haven't lost in a while and then one day I hop on the scales and 2 lb are just GONE. Which feels great! I have 7 more lb. to lose and I get to graduate from OBESE to OVERWEIGHT...LOL:D

However, I got "Cocky" and stopped logging my food for a few weeks. It takes time. What I realized after logging the past 2 days is that calories are "sneaking" into my diet....without logging them and being accountable for everything, it is easy to lose track. SO I am back to logging.

I have a big push for the next 3 weeks, because at the end of the month DH and I are headed to San Fran and Napa for a 10 yr anniversary trip (without kids!). I definitely want to lose 5 lb for the trip, and would be even happier if I lost the 7 needed to get me down to 185 - the "Overweight" mark for me. It is not impossible!!! 7 lb in 3 weeks is a HUGE push, but it would be such a psychological triumph.

almeeker 04-06-2011 05:41 AM

You can do it. Do you also log your workout? Fight back those sneaky calories with a good workout.

Lizards13 04-06-2011 06:43 AM

Hi there, I got a great buzz moving from the obese to overweight on the BMI even though it was only just below the line, and you will too. Hope you manage to shift a few more lbs before your trip. One of my goals will be for end Aug as that is when my partner and I head to California for a holiday and guess what.. we are having a few days in both San Fran and Napa too. Have a wonderful time.

Lizards13 04-06-2011 06:48 AM

JJ, Looking fabulous, i need to take some pics to show my progress but I just hate the camera. Anyway, great work.

crblack1218 04-08-2011 03:48 AM

Liz, when you go to Napa be sure to visit V Sattui Winery. Daryl built a CASTLE a few years ago and I CAN'T WAIT to see it!!!!

crblack1218 04-08-2011 03:49 AM

@ almeeker, I need to get back to logging when I walk. Tomorrow is a 5K!!

Lizards13 04-08-2011 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by crblack1218 (Post 43049)
Liz, when you go to Napa be sure to visit V Sattui Winery. Daryl built a CASTLE a few years ago and I CAN'T WAIT to see it!!!!

I will certainly put that one in my ever-growing list of places to visit, thanks.
:cool:

crblack1218 04-10-2011 01:23 AM

Woo hooo!!!! Lowered my calories yesterday under 1,000 and did a 5K. FINALLY busted the 192.2 down to 190.4 as of this morning. YES! I am right around the corner from the 185 "not obese, just overweight" mark.