Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread: Week Starting 03/28/2011 >

7-Day Motivational Thread: Week Starting 03/28/2011

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread: Week Starting 03/28/2011

Old 04-01-2011, 05:59 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
cassie, I responded to you in feedback & support.
?????

Responded to what? I don't see it.

Unless you read my mind (which would be scary); I was going to ask if it was just me, or if anyone else's account isn't displaying the avatars.

I'll get on later and touch base. The evil which hit DH & DS earlier this week is hitting me now and I need to go stock up on cold meds and OJ before I can crash and camp out.

On a positive note, I DID FINALLY get 7 hours of sleep last night!
Old 04-01-2011, 06:29 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by cjohnson728
?????

Responded to what? I don't see it.

Unless you read my mind (which would be scary); I was going to ask if it was just me, or if anyone else's account isn't displaying the avatars.

I'll get on later and touch base. The evil which hit DH & DS earlier this week is hitting me now and I need to go stock up on cold meds and OJ before I can crash and camp out.

On a positive note, I DID FINALLY get 7 hours of sleep last night!
it was an old post. I was venting, I thought you may enjoy it.

Have you tried airborne? That stuff works well. Remember you have to feed a cold, so now's a good time to head to Sonic and get a blast, oh wait... I think i may be getting sick too!

yeah avatars are down.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:31 AM
FitDay Member

cassie ~ i'm not seeing the avatars either so it's not just you. oh dear hope you feel better soon. don't forget chicken soup & also good is hot & sour soup yummy & great when you are sick.
Old 04-01-2011, 06:33 AM
Super Moderator

stacey, it's funny that you mention hot 7 sour, I love egg drop when i'm sick.
Old 04-01-2011, 08:02 AM
FitDay Member

mike ~ i don't think i've ever had egg drop soup which is funny as i love asian soups of all kinds...lol
Old 04-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by staceyalberta
cassie ~ i'm not seeing the avatars either so it's not just you. oh dear hope you feel better soon. don't forget chicken soup & also good is hot & sour soup yummy & great when you are sick.
Thanks, Stacey...good idea. I've been having chicken soup all week since I made it for the guys and my stomach bug from Monday...but wonton soup sounds wonderful!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:06 AM
FitDay Member

Stacey, you are a beautiful, graceful, talented dancer. Awesome! Thanks for showing us your art.
Old 04-01-2011, 09:07 AM
FitDay Member

Ah! Here it is April 1 and I've missed by goal by only 1/2#! Hopefully it will happen later this week. But for today I'm going to say YAY, I MADE IT!

I play tennis with a group of 12 ladies, and today two of them came up separately and asked if I was OK. One even asked if I was well!!! It crossed my mind that I must look absolutely horrendous. Trust me, I am not one of those older ladies who look gnarly and skinny! I have a bit of meat on most of my bones. So my husband and I had a good laugh over lunch. We like to joke about being "gaunt," a word people use to describe my incredibly healthy, strong, athletic man who plays team basketball at 66!

So I'm happy to being joining you "maintenance-rs"; I'll revel in my success of (almost) meeting my goal and see how long I can hold on!

Height: 5'4.5"
Beginning wt 1/1/11: 135
Goal April 1: 122
Wt April 1: 122.5 (pretty close!)
Old 04-01-2011, 09:16 AM
FitDay Member

Stacey - Thanks for the YouTube video. I loved it! How does one get graceful hand and arm movements like that anyway? Maybe if I practice, practice, practice!
Old 04-01-2011, 09:31 AM
FitDay Member

Sandi ~ woo hoo congrats on hitting maintenance that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! yeah people are funny when they think you have lost to much weight. as far as the graceful hand movements & arm movements (hehehehe i was just complaining about my arm movements the other day) yes practice & taping myself & watching it back & i'll take note of what i want to correct & then HOPEFULLY correct it.

mern ~ thank you for the comments ~blush~

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.