FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7-Day Motivational Thread: Week Starting 03/28/2011 (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/3834-7-day-motivational-thread-week-starting-03-28-2011-a.html)

cjohnson728 03-28-2011 04:15 AM

Hi Everyone,

Like Terri, I disappeared over the weekend, too. It ended up being much busier than I thought. I baked like a maniac, got into some unplanned house projects, and did a 16 page report on a very depressing case. Plus there was the fact of DH being home after a week of being gone for work ;). My eating was not the greatest but it was an amazingly productive weekend and I know how to get back on track. Unfortunately, we all woke up this morning not feeling very well, maybe a bug, so just going to take it easy for a while. I'm back to basics, too, like Mike, though I totally will let him tackle the chin-up goal!

Goals this week:

1. Stay on calorie target (changes daily, depends on exercise).
2. Balance the pie chart.
3. 2-3 big blue water bottles daily.
4. Sleep 7 hours per night (I will get this goal this week, dammit!).
5. 5 fruits and veggies per day.
6. No sodas (had given them up, then diet ones snuck back in).

7. Work on office.
8. Finish trim in bedroom and bathroom over weekend, no excuses.
9. Shop for fashion-challenged DH before discount coupon expires Saturday.
10. Follow up on outstanding billing.

Hope everyone is off to a great start this week!

64rhoda 03-28-2011 04:34 AM

well to day is my Birthday and one wish is that I get threw this day with out eating cake that would make my day. My kids will be coming home today after a long 2 weeks with my Mother and I will see my mom after 6 month down south in Yuma AZ ( she is a snow bird) so looking forward to this day and my sister is suposed to be having her baby today ...can't get a better day. now back to the food thing having a little tough time with staying under my limit I am going to have to get back on track if I want to get to my goal weight by summer

weekly goals
stay on track with food
drink water
go to gym
fill out my fitday stuff
do laundry
and if the weather is nice out, in the yard for clean up

hope every ones week goes good and happy

taubele 03-28-2011 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by 64rhoda (Post 41492)
well to day is my Birthday and one wish is that I get threw this day with out eating cake that would make my day. My kids will be coming home today after a long 2 weeks with my Mother and I will see my mom after 6 month down south in Yuma AZ ( she is a snow bird) so looking forward to this day and my sister is suposed to be having her baby today ...can't get a better day. now back to the food thing having a little tough time with staying under my limit I am going to have to get back on track if I want to get to my goal weight by summer

Wow, Rhoda. Sounds like BEST DAY EVER! :D Have a wonderful time with your family. Maybe you can have JUST a sliver of cake! :D

01gt4.6 03-28-2011 05:00 AM

Rhoda, happy birthday!!!!! I hope you have a great birthday.

acameron34 03-28-2011 06:00 AM

Happy Birthday!

cjohnson728 03-28-2011 06:02 AM

Happy birthday, Rhoda; enjoy your day!

almeeker 03-28-2011 06:22 AM

Happy Birthday Rhoda!!! I'm sending you "Skinny Birthday Blessings", and a little slice of cake isn't really so bad. If it comes to that, scrape the frosting off and only eat 1/2 of it, 100 calories tops.

almeeker 03-28-2011 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by jjeand (Post 41487)
Well, I managed one of last weeks goals. Not the other 2. So those are back on the list along with some basics. With my personal life squared (I broke up with my boyfriend) I'm hoping the rest will seem more manageable.

Sorry to hear that you and the BF broke up, but it sounds like you're taking it well.

01gt4.6 03-28-2011 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by jjeand (Post 41519)
@almeeker

It's been a long time coming. Definately more relieved that it is done and settled than upset that it is over.

good for you!:cool:

almeeker 03-28-2011 07:11 AM

Originally Posted by jjeand (Post 41519)
@almeeker

It's been a long time coming. Definately more relieved that it is done and settled than upset that it is over.

Well then congratulations! Brings to mind specific breakup in my past; the day after the big break-up I went out and got my hair done (cut, color a whole new look really), and I stopped on the way home from the salon and bought a whole bunch of new underwear and bras and a great big trash can. When I got home I tossed out all my old undies and everything he'd left behind or bought me and it was so liberating that I realized I should have done it much much sooner. So jjeand go get yourself some new panties girl, pretty ones in bright colors and a big box of trash bags, you deserve it.