Community
Notices

ACK off the wagon head first!

Old 03-04-2011, 07:40 AM
FitDay Member

Default .

Last edited by jjeand; 10-26-2011 at 08:03 AM.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:29 AM
FitDay Member

This is when you really need Fitday and support. I sometimes find I relapse after passing a milestone or doing really well over a difficult spell. This will pass. One thing I find helps is keeping on journalling and posting. You can do it. Mary
Old 03-04-2011, 09:27 AM
FitDay Member

I finished off my husband's peanut M&M stash last week and had to replace it. I know how you feel.

All you can do at this point is just keep moving forward. You have done great up to now! Your achievements are impressive. Don't let this spiral out of control. Don't let the negative mind talk take over. Take a deep breath and try to figure out what triggered the fall off the wagon so that you can work around it in the future. Stay positive. You have been exercising so congratulate yourself for that.

Good luck.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:00 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Enter the crap you ate into FitDay--the good, the bad and the ugly. Toss the butts away, now! Forget the past, it's today that counts so get right back on plan. That's my advice, FWIW.

Regards,
Michael