Notices

Hello eveyone

Old 02-09-2011, 08:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default Hello eveyone

Hello this isnt so much of a thread but i just wanted to apologise for not being around lately. I have been having trouble with my internet connection so it stops me from logging in everyday.
The last time i was here i had just started back at weightwatchers again. The new propoints has been much better for me and i am doing it more naturally and finding ia m not thinking about food all day long anymore. I have also got into the swing of having 3 regular meals a day and this has been much better and i find i do not snack as much on an evening. Now that fruit is 0 points im happy just to have that if i do get a bit peckish and not going to bed feeling guilty has helped my mood immensly. I am a much happier person these days. This seems to be the case when i am doing well.

The progress so far is i have gone from 12st12lbs back down to 12st exactly in 4 weeks and im feeling much better in my clothes. I love when things dont feel as tight.

To all the ladies that gave me loads of support when my daughter was undergoing tests on her stomach lump- Caitlin who is 6 has an appointment to see a surgeon on 23rd February so fingers crossed my mind will finally be put at rest and we can put it behind us once it has all been dealt with. I will be sure to et you all know how the appointment goes.
She also has problems with her speech which has been adressed and has had a great appointment with therapists so with the school and myself commiting to a programme especially designed for her hopefully this will improve. I worry that it will hold her back in school years.
I apologise as this has nothing to do with fitday but a big part of these issues had led to comfort eating and the feeling of guilt that i had caused the speech problems in her early year- i had a bad relationship when she was a baby and this i worried rebound on my children.

Anyway enough of me and all the depressing talk. Hope all you ladies are doing well and i am happy to be back posting on the forums.

Take care to all- Tracey x x
Old 02-09-2011, 09:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hey girl, glad to see you here again. Keeping fingers crossed for your little one. Having a sick child is just about the scariest thing a parent can go through, believe me I know this first hand. Stick to your guns, you're her mom and you know what's right for her, believe in your own gut instincts no matter what the doctors tell you.