Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
1 pound per week = 50 lbs in a Year! Join me! >

1 pound per week = 50 lbs in a Year! Join me!

Community
Notices

1 pound per week = 50 lbs in a Year! Join me!

Old 02-08-2011, 11:32 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Twinnermommy
That is so true! Unless I work out the same time every day, it doesn't happen! Mornings are usually easiest, too.
i'm fine as long as i do it before getting ready for classes. i have a habit of going onto my laptop after brushing my teeth..... like what i'm doing right now gah!

i should go do my workout!
Old 02-09-2011, 12:46 AM
FitDay Member

Some days are just harder to find time than others, like today where I go from having class at 8AM until the end of my club meetings around 9 or 10. Wednesdays are the worst! I always tell myself that I'll workout later in the day, right after class, but I always get too wrapped up in taking care of the girlfriend to go to the gym. At least I have crew practice, right?

I'm willing to change my weigh in day if it would aid in the coherence of the group.
Old 02-09-2011, 09:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mhibdon
Some days are just harder to find time than others, like today where I go from having class at 8AM until the end of my club meetings around 9 or 10. Wednesdays are the worst! I always tell myself that I'll workout later in the day, right after class, but I always get too wrapped up in taking care of the girlfriend to go to the gym. At least I have crew practice, right?

I'm willing to change my weigh in day if it would aid in the coherence of the group.
yeah i only had one class today, but my work pile is building up so i'm workingon stuff before and after class so don't have as much time to do workouts.... i failed to do my

workout this morning i feel bad
Old 02-09-2011, 11:48 PM
FitDay Member

i feel better this morning. i followed the one tip and that was to not turn on my computer when i wake up. by doing that it was easier to focus and get my workout done, do alittle metitation and take a shower and still have plenty of time to eat some breakfast. i think i just gotta keep up this way no matter what i need to get done just get up and focus on nothing else but workout.
Old 02-10-2011, 12:47 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by yunalee
i don't my weigh-ins on fridays. but if no one want to change their weigh-in day we can just do an end of the week check point.

can just say what day you weighed yourself and your weight, that way if some like to do it on mondays they can keeps it on mondays.

don't have to do it this way but just an idea
I think you're right Yunalee. I started thinking after I posted the idea of weighing in weekly that if we are making the choice to take it slow and steady, there shouldn't be any pressure to post official weigh ins.

Everyone should share if they feel like it or just update their progress in their signature...if they feel like it

Carolyn
Old 02-10-2011, 04:51 AM
FitDay Member

Default Ready to try again

Like you all I have tried for 13 years to loose that weight that just appeared after I turned 40. My best bet has always been low carb. I had the best success with SouthBeach, but I didn't stick with it. I want to loose 25 pounds, but more importantly stay healthy and keep cholesterol levels low. One pound a week sounds pretty doable. I with you.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:09 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Skeetgirl
I think you're right Yunalee. I started thinking after I posted the idea of weighing in weekly that if we are making the choice to take it slow and steady, there shouldn't be any pressure to post official weigh ins.

Everyone should share if they feel like it or just update their progress in their signature...if they feel like it

Carolyn
i say we could do bi-weelky weight-ins that way you don't feel pressured to do it everyweek. tomorrow is my weigh-in day which will be updated. gotta try and get my walking in today
Old 02-10-2011, 01:36 PM
FitDay Member

I second Skeetgirl's stance about the no pressure approach. We all know that we're going to post our stats anyway, so why worry so much about when and where?

Have any of you tried the C25K plan? I love it!
Old 02-10-2011, 07:40 PM
FitDay Member

I weight myself on thursdays because I can even out my weekend blips over the first three days of the week! Well that was working until last week, but I had a particularly social 4 day weekend and haven't managed to catch up yet, in fact have gone back up by 1/2 lb. Got to be especially good for the next two days to get back on track.

Started on 6 Jan 11.......... 174 lbs. At. 5' 2"

Weight now........169.5

Mini goal..........165. By Mar 5

Ultimate Goal....... 130 by end of year
Old 02-11-2011, 12:41 AM
FitDay Member

well today was my weigh-in day.

i gained 0.66 lbs

i'm alittle dissapointed in myself but that just means i gotta get back on track with my food.

i had tacos last night, not that it was really bad snice i had it loaded with lettuce and onion. but i had 3 which i should of kept it to 2 like i first planed.

hopefully i'll lose a pound over the next week

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.