FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   22 lbs by June Monday (1/24/2011) Weigh-In (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/3140-22-lbs-june-monday-1-24-2011-weigh.html)

etlosenow 01-24-2011 09:36 AM

22 lbs by June Monday (1/24/2011) Weigh-In

Hello Everyone:

I missed many of you last week. Hope you will continue with the group because it is very motivating when we have more support.

Last Monday, I went for my yearly physical and I had a very pleasant surprise: My heart rate was excellent, it usually is pretty good
My cholesterol was very good including my LDL and HDL but the best news was about my triglycerides. Last year I was a 240 YIKES!, about 3 months ago I was a one 158 (much better, but still not under the 146, which is what is recommended) Last Monday....72!!! I was very happy. I knew that the triglycerides are the ones that respond most rapidly to change in diet and exercise and I was hoping for some improvement, but I was not expecting such a huge change. So I was VERY excited about that.

Now for the weigh-in. I did manage to meet my goal of 126.4 this morning, but again, I had been a bit lower earlier in the week. Last night, I went to a Packer Party and today my girlfriends took me out for lunch so I am probably a bit heavier than the 126 I was this morning...but hey, tomorrow is my birthday (41) so I'm going to let THIS MORNING'S weight stand. (Tomorrow I will probably be back up at 127, but I think I'm heading in the right direction overall. )

I'm hoping to be a 125.4 by January 31 so I will have to be very good and keep up with my exercises again this week.

Good luck everyone! Hope to hear from you.!

etlosenow 01-27-2011 11:40 PM

Well Ladies,

It has not been a good couple of weeks for posts. I wish you all luck with your weightloss goals. I am happy to say that I am still on track to meet Monday's goal (125.4) and exercising everyday for 40 minutes. But I will probably join a new thread (maybe the 10-15 lbs club since I have 11 pounds to go). At this point, I really need to have the support and external accountability via the weigh-ins. So Good Luck and maybe I'll see you in another thread. Thanks for the support you have already given.

dawnmillions 01-28-2011 07:01 PM

hey - sorry to miss you last week. Away for most of week travelling. i too am disappointed in lack of posts recently. let me know if you find a good thread. only one hand available to type right now with baby in other. happy belated bday!

dawn

etlosenow 02-01-2011 01:20 AM

Thanks, Dawn

I just weighed in a 124.6....Yea!, I am now under 10 pounds to go (just barely). But I haven't seen the 124's in a couple of years so I'm happy about that. i just borrowed a friend's p90x so I'm going to try that today. I've been doing zumba pretty regularly for about 3 1/2 weeks so I want to vary the workout.

I'll see about finding another group..you let me know, too, if you find something.