Notices

Motivational Thread starting 01/17

Old 01-19-2011, 03:22 AM
FitDay Member

Quin, I'm inspired by your maintenance. You are my height and actually where I hope to be weightwise, or close to. And Hope, would you consider a rent-a-Jeeves?

I was so excited this morning! After two weeks of the scale not budging (or going down one pound, going up one pound), I saw 130.5!

I'm attributing it to the fact that I've been drinking so much tea and liquids bcs of my cold. And I have not had white bread for 2-3 days. Even though I was starving at work, I didn't go to the office stash and take out that frozen cookie (or 2!). My treat for the day was a small red velvet frozen yogurt cone (yes, they are out there, red velvet lovers).

I completed my 4-week curriculum for the art class I teach tonight, so I'm feeling confident going into it. And I've cleaned out all my old class files with the goal to continue freshening them up. And my studio is a mess! Still not painting enough to suit me, but other jobs take over. So maybe my non-weight-nutrition-exercise goal should focus on my creative side.
Old 01-19-2011, 03:33 AM
FitDay Member

My goals for this week:

1) survive
2) find the floor in the kids' rooms when they're at Grandma's this weekend
3) keep the coffee below one pot a day
4) start over (again) next week
Old 01-19-2011, 07:01 AM
FitDay Member

Jumping in mid week. My Mon and Tues. were blah days and I didn't do much of anything but hang around and eat.

1. Drink at least 64 oz water
2. No processed food
3. Extra ab work
4. No eating before bed
5. Clean more stuff out of the attic and get rid of it.

Can't believe how many posts there were here! I read through them all. Welcome to all the new people!

Mike-how do you have room to eat with all the water you drink
Old 01-19-2011, 08:08 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
do you not track your water on your food log? Thanks for the tip.
I never even thought to log my water. Now I am. Talk about a good tip. Thanks.

I guess that's why they "pay you the big bucks" to moderate!

When I play poker with DH and friends (all male) I'm "one of the guys." You're a good presence on this thread. I say we vote you "one of the girls." (and I say that in the best possible way.)

Last edited by canary52; 01-19-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 01-19-2011, 08:10 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by sandi olson
And Hope, would you consider a rent-a-Jeeves?
Hmmm, Rent a Jeeves. Lucrative new business, maybe?....
Old 01-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by canary52
I never even thought to log my water. Now I am. Talk about a good tip. Thanks.

I guess that's why they "pay you the big bucks" to moderate!

When I play poker with DH and friends (all male) I'm "one of the guys." You're a good presence on this thread. I say we vote you "one of the girls." (and I say that in the best possible way.)
yep, that's why I get paid the big bucks! Hey, I mentioned this here before, maybe a couple months ago, do what you want but I'm not putting on a dress!
Old 01-19-2011, 08:49 AM
Super Moderator

Good to see you jumping in, Lizzy and mambo! Lizzy, be sure to use the weekend to have some relax time for yourself, okay? Saw your post on the other thread and you must be wiped out.

Sandi, glad the scale gave you good news. Quinn, feel better; take care of yourself, too. Hope, hopefully you are having a better day. Taubele, hope your friend recovers quickly (thoughts and prayers your way). Kr1styk, glad to see you excited about being back on track

I love that we have so many people on this thread, but I wish I had the time and space to cheer everyone on!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:07 AM
FitDay Member

1. Eat 5 servings produce Y, Y
2. Workout: W - Sun T = Pilates, W = 50 min hill intervals bike
3. Calories: 3x <1500 Y, Y!
Old 01-19-2011, 11:35 AM
FitDay Member

Wednesday report. Doing very well.

1. Eat less than 1500 cals Yes, I did it 1470
2. Work out 5-6 times YES 3 times
3. Eat at least 2 nights without carb Not yet
4. This morning I weight 136.5, try to lose 1 pound this week
Not weight in during the week. not weight yet
5. Log in food religiously Yes
Mai
Old 01-19-2011, 11:53 AM
FitDay Member

Wednesday Report Card:

1. Keep calories between 1,200-1,500 NO EXCUSES! No 1,597, YES 1,463, YES 1,501
2. Drink 96 oz water, YES, YES, YES
3. Exercise a minimum of 6 hours YES 25 min, YES 25 min, 120 min (total 2:50)
4. Increase length of run interval to 8 minutes, NO, NO, NO treadmills were backed up tonight did elliptical instead
5. Maintain calorie deficit of 500 minimum, YES 764, YES 896, YES 1,341

6. Pack up canned goods and personal supplies for church donation project. NO, Got Started, NO,
7. Work on design for new entrance on church and finish getting field measurements. YES, NO, NO
8. Order parts for elliptical and take other parts to the welder for repair. YES, Waiting to hear from welder, still waiting
9. Finish cleaning hall closet. NO, YES!!!
10. Take a load of stuff to Goodwill. NO, NO, NO
11. Average 6 items per day from the "LIST". NO, YES!!! 18 rocking items checked off the list!!! NO, only 2 today

I think I'm going to print this out and tape it where I can see it all day long. YES[/QUOTE]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.