Notices

Newbie!

Old 01-12-2011, 12:58 PM
FitDay Member

Talking Newbie!

I stumbled across this website, and putting it politely....its bloody fantastic!! And thank god I did. I recently joined a new gym, and if many of you have been to a gym before, you will know about the horrible experience all us chubster's have to dure...the body stats...ARGHHH! Basically I have discovered I am the weight of a baby hippo and have the fat percentage of a pork scratching, as you can imagine that made my day. BUT it's a starting point I guess. So decided to tackle it with FitDay! Although...

I have a dilemma about calories.

Before I joined FitDay, I calculated my intake to be around 2500-3000 per day...hence the baby hippo! So I decided to cut right back to the recommended daily allowances with food which was a struggle for the first week and every time I went to bed I was craving everything in my fridge but it's subsided now...phew! My problem is: I am now only in taking just under 1000cals per day but I am no longer hungry and cant fit any more food in!
Is this OK, is this not OK??