Community
Notices

how to Stressed Out Student

Old 01-23-2023, 08:12 PM
FitDay Member

Default how to Stressed Out Student

My advice as far as cravings go is to eat small meals and snacks every 2-3 hours.

Old 03-05-2023, 11:28 PM
FitDay Member

This is how I eat and I feel good about it
Old 02-04-2024, 07:17 PM
FitDay Member

To help a stressed-out student, it's important to encourage them to prioritize self-care activities such as regular exercise, deep breathing exercises, and adequate sleep to manage stress levels effectively. Additionally, offering support and resources such as counseling services or study techniques can assist them in navigating academic pressures with greater ease.
Old 02-26-2024, 05:03 AM
FitDay Member

Who knows how to help a student study? Here's the question.
Old 02-29-2024, 05:16 AM
FitDay Member

I myself am a student and the biggest stress I had was that I simply did not have time to do all the homework, they accumulated like a snowball. I therefore decided to look for a team of professional writers who can help with study and I will try to advise other students too. For example, you can look mysupergeek review here and familiarize yourself with detailed information on company providing such services. I hope I have helped.

Last edited by HarryGopper; 02-29-2024 at 05:06 PM.