Notices

My First Diet

Old 01-08-2011, 02:03 PM
FitDay Member

Default My First Diet

Since being in Nursing school i have discovered that i am a huuuge stress eater! I have gained 15 pounds in every place i didn't want it to go! My oldest sister is getting married in July and I would like to lose at least 15 pounds. I have a history of not sticking with diets like the one i am on but i really am not on one specific one....jsut got online...looked up good foods that cause weight loss and going to try that! Wish me luck ladies! I wish you all the best of luck too with all of your diet and weight loss and i intend to be here for any of you who need a helping hand or someone to help or listen!

Abby
Old 01-09-2011, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

Hi abby nice to have you join us and good luck on your weight loss. There is so much support on here so if anything good or bad then we are always here for you throughout!
Great to have you on board and looking forward to seeing your posts around the threads.
I also would really love to get to my goal weight by June as i have a beach holiday coming up in June with my parents, sister and partner and my fiance and 2 children so i want to be confident enough in the warm weather. Especially as my mum always puts me under scrutiny!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-09-2011, 01:05 PM
FitDay Premium Member

Default Welcome Abby!

Hey Abby, I gotta tell you that logging your food will be the best thing you have ever done to maintain your diet. It doesn't really matter what diet regime you choose, simply journaling what, and how much you have eaten during the day/week/month, will give you so much information about yourself and your habits.

Most of us here will attest that we have tried and failed at diets many times. And the missing component was often some sort of accountability. FitDay will provide you with that accountabilty. It will also provide you with an amazing pool of knowledge, companionship, and support. (Check out the 5 to 10 thread.)

Best of luck, I look forward to reading your success!