FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   7 day motivational starting 12/26; everybody ready? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/2736-7-day-motivational-starting-12-26%3B-everybody-ready.html)

MunaAmin 12-28-2010 05:43 PM

1)eat less than 2000kcal (preferably under 1900) gives me 1819 but it's morning so it's innacurate
2)burn at least 2400kcal 2387 but see note above
3) alternate top fit/bottom fit on DVD for the whole week didn't do the bottom fit yet but did top fit on 3 days
4) bike 10km every 2nd day 2days of 16 and 2 days of 6 :D
5) do arts and crafts with kids well now i have materials
6) drink at least 2L of water daily, that's 4 blue glasses no
7) no nuts this week, starting today no, but at least i didn't eat the whole pack

the scales moved at last :) so i treated myself to some new dumbbells (set of 3 weights at 1.5lb, 3lb and 5lb) and i also bought a kitchen scale, finally, i can tell how much i'm eating now, gram-exact. But since we were out yesterday, we also ate out :eek: 1047kcal and 46g of fat in one meal. Yikes. I found nutritional info on the fast food chain's website. I know fast food is calorific, but i didnt know that it's this bad, i only had 320kcal sandwich, onion rings and shared cheese bites with DH, and look. Well, back on track today :D

MollySue2 12-28-2010 10:28 PM

Report for Tuesday:

1. Drink at least two liters of water every day no
2. Go swimming once a week not yet
3. Go running at least twice this week first run yesterday
4. Stop eating sweets, ice cream and cookies no!!! damn
5. Clean up the house not yet
6. Paint the kitchen not yet
7. Apply for that wonderful job I spotted on the internet not yet

gmantych 12-28-2010 10:30 PM

Report for Tuesday:

1. 128 oz of water-NO, NO
2. 1500 or less calories-Yes, Yes1359
3. 45 minutes of exercise daily-Yes, No 30
4. No sweets! Have to get these cravings under control.-NO, Yes

I did well on my calories yesterday and no sweets!! Water is still a problem. I need to bring all my water to work now. Previous job had a water cooler in the office. I didnt see one yesterday so I only had about 40 oz. I am going to run by the store this morning and buy some bottled water to keep in my office. I definately have to make some adjustments because I dont have a frig close by either. After this week I am going to see if I can have bring a small frig to keep in my office.

I dont have computer access at work yet so the only time I can check in now is at home and I am sure all you ladies with small kids know how little that can be. I will do my best to check in at least daily though!

nottango 12-28-2010 11:25 PM

:)Report for Tuesday:

1. Limit cal's to 1500yesnoalmost - 1534
2. 72 oz water dailyyesnoyes
3. Daily Wiifit Plus - new Xmas toy! yesyesyes
4. 5 frts/veg's per dayyesnoyes
5. Multivitamin dailyyesnoyes

Felt much better throughout the day, because I drank water throughout the day (for some reason, the woman training me didn't have any beverage all day on Monday - even at lunch time!) I gave the rest of the Xmas cookies and fudge to the babysitter to get them out of the house. Bought myself a new water bottle to keep next to me at work. Also, discovered I can access Fitday from work, so will be able to keep track without relying on my memory. Life is good.

Hunny24 12-29-2010 01:13 AM

) Go to the gym 4 times this week and do my best - No but will be going to the gym tonight
2) Keep calories under 1300 - YES
3) Try to do carbs only at breakfast time, at least not at dinner - YES
4) No sugar of any kind! - YES

cjohnson728 12-29-2010 02:11 AM

Catching up...hopefully one day back on track will result in more days back on track! Nottango, you are smart to get rid of the cookies and candy. I think my guys would howl if I gave our stuff away, but I'm considering asking them to hide it.

Glad the new jobs are good so far, nottango and Glenda.

Farah, I had trouble intermittently last week, too, getting the threads to open. I just waited and tried later and eventually it worked. Dunno what was going on.

Mental pause cracked me up. I don't think I'm quite there yet, but I've made four different things this holiday in which I have forgotten an ingredient or two. I'm guessing stress or overloaded brain, but mental pause is the best term I've heard!

1. Drink the water. No No Yes
2. Exercise. No No Yes
3. Balance the pie chart. No No Yes
4. 5 servings of fruits and veggies. No No Yes
5. Limit the cookies and put them in the food log. Haha No No Yes - kept away from them all day!

Asianlady 12-29-2010 01:38 PM

Report for Wednesday

1) Drink 70oz of water daily, avoid all sodas and other sweetened drinks. No, had a glass of honey drink and 30 oz of water, way off!!
2) Do weights at home everyday. 3 x 4 sets No
3) Continue with stair climbing everyday. Yes, but lesser than what I did usually
4) Have breakfast, lunch and dinner not totaling more than 1200 calories. Yes
5) Catch more sleep! 7 hours preferably. Helps to prevent me from munching at night. No. 6 hours - not too bad.

nottango 12-29-2010 03:08 PM

He Shermaine - you're doing great! I miss the days when the weight came off easier. I think I'm twice your age, so that has something to do with it, and the closer to your goal, the more stubborn the fat is!

My Wednesday:

1. Limit cal's to 1500yesnoalmost - 1534NO, darn it. Ate too much dinner/after dinner
2. 72 oz water dailyyesnoyesyes
3. Daily Wiifit Plus - new Xmas toy! yesyesyes yes, minimal
4. 5 frts/veg's per dayyesnoyesyes
5. Multivitamin dailyyesnoyesyes

The day started out really well, but I let myself get too hungry.:( I have to do well tomorrow, because I joined the "lose 10% by April Fool's" thread, and weigh-in is Friday or Saturday (I forgot which, but I've gained since I joined!)

MollySue2 12-29-2010 06:54 PM

Report for Wednesday:

1. Drink at least two liters of water every day no yes
2. Go swimming once a week not yet
3. Go running at least twice this week first run
4. Stop eating sweets, ice cream and cookies no yes
5. Clean up the house yes
6. Paint the kitchen not yet
7. Apply for that wonderful job I spotted on the internet not yet

gmantych 12-29-2010 10:10 PM

Report for Wednesday:

1. 128 oz of water-NO, NO, No
2. 1500 or less calories-Yes, Yes1359, No1600
3. 45 minutes of exercise daily-Yes, No 30, Yes
4. No sweets! Have to get these cravings under control.-NO, Yes, Yes

I ate a little too much yesterday. But no sweets so that is good. I am still working with someone and will be at least through next Wednesday. Hopefully after that I can increase my water intake again. The scale is going down some after my binge last week!!:D