Notices

7 Day Motivational 12/19-12/26

Old 12-19-2010, 02:34 AM
FitDay Member

Default 7 Day Motivational 12/19-12/26

Ready to start again everyone? I'll go first.

This week I will:
1) exercise 3x this week minimum
2) drink 64 oz water daily minimum
3) meditate
4) write
5) do my trope chanting
6) try to eat under 1500 calories (with one day off)

And yours?

Last edited by canary52; 12-19-2010 at 04:53 AM.
Old 12-19-2010, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Ladies,

I completely and unintentionally fell off the motivational thread wagon this past week...finished finals and traveled home to see the family, only to arrive and find out the wireless internet is down! The parents caved and finally bought a new router, which I installed this morning, so I'm back and trying again! Here goes...

1. Food log every day!!!!
2. Be more vigilant about what I'm eating here (too many holiday treats around)
3. Try and use Mom's guest passes for her gym everyday, or atleast get on the exercise bike in the basement.
4. Keep at the 72 ounces of H2O.

Also looking for some advice. My family does not have the best of eating habits, and to magnify things a bit, my mom is the champion of all food pushers. Any suggestions for denying food/eating healthy while I'm here? It's very hard to deny/comment on something in this household without it becoming a huge thing, so I need to figure out a way to carefully try and improve the foods I'm eating and reduce the quantities.

thanks ladies.

Stats:
Height 5'9"
Starting weight: 168.8
last weigh in: 166.8
current weight: not sure! no scale where I'm visiting! ugh.
goal weight: 130
Old 12-19-2010, 10:01 AM
FitDay Member

First time posting in this thread. I need a little extra support this week. It's my last week of unemployment, and I've been finding myself wanting to eat more. Partly because I'm nervous, but more because I don't know when I'll get time off again so have gone into "vacation mode" - especially since the kids are off school for the next 2 weeks.
1. Limit calories to 1600 (except for Christmas day)
2. Take multivitamin daily
3. exercise 4 days/45 minutes each.
4. Drink at least 72 oz. water
5. Do something for someone else every day.
6. Continue to log everything.
7. 5 fruits.veg's per day.

I'll check in daily.
Old 12-19-2010, 12:12 PM
FitDay Member

Post First Timer

This is my first time using this site. Today was my first day back at the gym since finding out I was pregnant in February. My baby girl was born in October. I need to get this weight off so I can stop obsessing over my body.

My goals this week:

1. Track my food/activities daily
2. Workout 3 days this week
3. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
4. Only say positive things about my body

My goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday (February 25th). I have lost 36 pounds since I gave birth. I gained way too much weight for my frame.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Super Moderator

Sorry to be so late jumping in this week. Work and holiday preparations have left me with no time...today is the 10th straight day I'll go sunup to night without stopping, but after that it's party time! My last client for a week, last report for a week, and then it's on to the fun stuff .

Thanks for starting us off, canary; hope you enjoyed the weekend. Welcome, lilbit; I like your goal list. Congrats on becoming a mommy! nottango, glad to see you over on this thread! Kittensniffles, I have some thoughts for you and will get them up there this afternoon but right now I've gotta get out the door!

That being said, I'm keeping it simple:

1. Sleep at least 7 hours a night
2. Drink 2-3 big blue water bottles daily
3. Complete paperwork and submit license renewal
4. Account for all the treats in the food log
5. In case of slip-ups, get back on track that day instead of the next.

#1 and #2 are usually not very successful for me, so I keep putting those on the list.

Hope you all are having a great week so far
Old 12-20-2010, 01:20 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by lilbit0004
This is my first time using this site. Today was my first day back at the gym since finding out I was pregnant in February. My baby girl was born in October. I need to get this weight off so I can stop obsessing over my body.

My goals this week:

1. Track my food/activities daily
2. Workout 3 days this week
3. Drink 8 glasses of water a day
4. Only say positive things about my body

My goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday (February 25th). I have lost 36 pounds since I gave birth. I gained way too much weight for my frame.
Congrats on the baby girl!!! My bday is the February 26th! Stay here with us and we can lose 20 lbs by then!!!
Old 12-20-2010, 01:27 AM
FitDay Member

Good morning ladies. Is everyone ready for the Holidays? I am not. I still have right much more shopping to do. Ugh, I dont like shopping!!! My kids are done with the exception of stocking stuffers. Everyone else may be out of luck this year!! LOL No I will drag my rear out after work this week to get it finished.

So here are my few goals this week. I am going to keep it simple since its going to be crazy.

1. Eat 1500 calories Mon-Wed; Thursday-Saturday-Enjoy the food but not over stuff!!
2. Drink 128 oz water EVERY DAY!!!
3. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily
4. Most important: DO NOT GAIN ANY WEIGHT

OK I really need to get some work done here. Considering my last day here is Thursday!!! So excited!!
Old 12-20-2010, 03:00 AM
FitDay Member

This week I will:
1) exercise 3x this week minimum: yes
2) drink 64 oz water daily minimum: 56
3) meditate: yes
4) write: yes
5) do my trope chanting: yes
6) try to eat under 1500 calories (with one day off):1795

BTW I did finally take the clothing to Goodwill (goal last week) so of course, now I have more stuff to bring. It never ends!

Welcome everyone! Welcome back Kittensniffles!!! Can you take some of their food, pretend to eat it and then grab the healthier fruit/salad/protein veg stuff? Or is that silly?

Congrats on the baby, lilbit!!! Don't worry, that baby weight will come off. You've come to the right place!!

Welcome Nottango!!! Glad you're here! I hope this thread helps.

Cassie you sound like you have a lot of your plate (not just talking food here.)

Glenda somehow it will all get done. You'll see. Congrats on your last day!

So glad that people joined in this week despite or mabe because of the holidays!!! Feel free to jump in any time!!!

Last edited by canary52; 12-20-2010 at 03:06 AM.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:45 AM
FitDay Member

Sunday's results:
1. Limit calories to 1600 (except for Christmas day)almost - 1635
2. Take multivitamin dailyyes
3. exercise 4 days/45 minutes each.no
4. Drink at least 72 oz. wateryes
5. Do something for someone else every day.yes
6. Continue to log everything.yes
7. 5 fruits.veg's per day.yes

not bad!
Old 12-20-2010, 04:10 AM
FitDay Member

1. Food log every day!!!!Yes!
2. Be more vigilant about what I'm eating here (too many holiday treats around)Yes
3. Try and use Mom's guest passes for her gym everyday, or atleast get on the exercise bike in the basement.No[/COLOR]
4. Keep at the 72 ounces of H2O.Not Quite.

Stats:
Height 5'9"
Starting weight: 168.8
last weigh in: 166.8
current weight: not sure! no scale where I'm visiting! ugh.
goal weight: 130

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.