Community
Notices

7 Day Motivational 12/19-12/26

Old 12-22-2010, 06:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Kailtlin! Hi Shermaine! I'm glad you could join us. It doesn't matter when you jump on; you just list your goals and try your best!

Kittensniffles, great to hear from you; you're doing great! I think just being near my family makes me put on weight.

This is such a stressful time of year, even with all the joy, I can't even imagine dealing with starting a new job in all this.

MunaAmin, I remember that at the time I was nursing my daughter, there was a local bakery that made this incredible chocolate chip cake ring. I think I ate at least 2000 calories of that nearly every day for quite a while. On top of the other food I was inhaling. So your goal is better than the ones I had back then! I think my child was about 4 before I realized I could no longer call it " baby weight."

Peace everyone! Good luck with the shopping and all the holiday stuff,
Hope (aka Canary 52; one day I will figure out how to add a signature.)

Gotta go drink another glass of water; I'm slipping!
Old 12-22-2010, 05:38 PM
FitDay Member

Thanks Glenda and Canary for the warm welcome. Today is my weekly weigh-in. Fingers crossed. I hope I see some changes tonight. Still going strong on the stair climbing but didn't hit the gym today

Will report in tonight with my goals' progress and the weigh in result.

Have a great day ahead everyone
Old 12-23-2010, 12:27 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by kcolville
How does this work? at the start of the week i post goals and then the next week i say which ones i have completed?

My weekly goals:
1.Think about portions
2.Workout 4 times
3.Drink 8 glasses of water a day
4.Do not spend any more money on christmas-SAVE!
5.Build my self-will up again-

ps. my name is kaitlin
Welcome Kaitlin! We post our goals for the week and update daily. That way you can see your progress throughout the week. Alot of times I dont want to post my report from the previous day but everyone gives support and feedback. We try to keep everyone motivated!!
Old 12-23-2010, 12:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Hi Kailtlin! Hi Shermaine! I'm glad you could join us. It doesn't matter when you jump on; you just list your goals and try your best!

Kittensniffles, great to hear from you; you're doing great! I think just being near my family makes me put on weight.

This is such a stressful time of year, even with all the joy, I can't even imagine dealing with starting a new job in all this.

MunaAmin, I remember that at the time I was nursing my daughter, there was a local bakery that made this incredible chocolate chip cake ring. I think I ate at least 2000 calories of that nearly every day for quite a while. On top of the other food I was inhaling. So your goal is better than the ones I had back then! I think my child was about 4 before I realized I could no longer call it " baby weight."

Peace everyone! Good luck with the shopping and all the holiday stuff,
Hope (aka Canary 52; one day I will figure out how to add a signature.)

Gotta go drink another glass of water; I'm slipping!
Drink up!!!

To add a signature go to User CP listed right above the forums. Click on Edit Signature, (toward the middle of the list), and type in what you want your signature to say or read!
Old 12-23-2010, 12:39 AM
FitDay Member

Report for Wednesday:

1. Eat 1500 calories Mon-Wed; Thursday-Saturday-Enjoy the food but not over stuff!!, NO, No, Close 1600-1700
2. Drink 128 oz water EVERY DAY!!!, Yes, Yes, No
3. Exercise at least 30 minutes daily, Yes, Yes, Yes
4. Most important: DO NOT GAIN ANY WEIGHT, So far, so good, still no gain!!, [COLOR="deepskyblue"][/COLOR

Not a horrible day yesterday. Went a little over with the cheese and crackers sitting out at work. Got some more shopping done last night. I only have 4 more people to buy for and then I am done.

We have our first dinner tonight with family. We are going to my DH's dads house. They are serving prime rib and baked potatoes!! You know what, I am so going to enjoy that nice steak! I am going to try and take Hope's advice and eat light today, not starve myself, just lighter. I also plan to walk on the treadmill tonight after we get home!! I am going to try and do the same thing tomorrow when we go to his mothers house. Goal # 4 is the one and only goal I am determined to accomplish this week!
Old 12-23-2010, 03:01 AM
FitDay Member

1. Limit calories to 1600 (except for Christmas day)almost - 1635yesnoyes
2. Take multivitamin dailyyesyesyesyes
3. exercise 4 days/45 minutes each.noyesyesyes
4. Drink at least 72 oz. wateryesyesnoyes
5. Do something for someone else every day.yesyesyesyes
6. Continue to log everything.yesyesyesyes
7. 5 fruits.veg's per day.yesyesnoyes

Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement. I had another good day yesterday, and ran already this morning. Planning to go over tomorrow and Christmas, but this thread is really keeping me conscientious.
Happy celebrating everyone! Don't forget to stay hydrated!
Old 12-23-2010, 03:04 AM
FitDay Member

This week I will:
1) exercise 3x this week minimum: yes/yes and I worked hard!!!/at home abs and legs/yes gym
2) drink 64 oz water daily minimum: 56/96 yow!/104/"]52[/COLOR]
3) meditate: yes/yes/yes/yes
4) write: yes/yes but not enough/yes, tried something new/yes but not seriously
5) do my trope chanting: yes/yes/yes/[COLOR="green"]no[ /COLOR]
6) try to eat under 1500 calories (with one day off):1795/1439/1179/1447

Thanks for the instructions, Glenda! I did it now how do I get my signature to appear in my post?

Hope

Last edited by canary52; 12-23-2010 at 03:11 AM.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:23 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
This week I will:
1) exercise 3x this week minimum: yes/yes and I worked hard!!!/at home abs and legs/yes gym
2) drink 64 oz water daily minimum: 56/96 yow!/104/"]52[/COLOR]
3) meditate: yes/yes/yes/yes
4) write: yes/yes but not enough/yes, tried something new/yes but not seriously
5) do my trope chanting: yes/yes/yes/[COLOR="green"]no[ /COLOR]
6) try to eat under 1500 calories (with one day off):1795/1439/1179/1447

Thanks for the instructions, Glenda! I did it now how do I get my signature to appear in my post?

Hope

If I remember correctly you just save it and the next time you post it will be there. It looks like you did it correct, I saw a thread you started somewhere else and it was there!!
Old 12-23-2010, 05:41 AM
FitDay Member

Yup! Thanks, honey bee!
Old 12-23-2010, 01:51 PM
FitDay Member

Report for Thursday:

1) Go to the gym every alternate day for 20 minutes of burst training. No
2) Continue with the stair climbing routine everyday to the office and to home. Yes
3) Maintain at 1100 calorie intake. Yes
4) Start with weights training on days not doing burst training. No
5) Continue to drink 70oz of water everyday. No but close! 61oz

This is downright bad I'm still working on drinking more water! Sometimes work got busy and I forgot all about it... I'm just so lazy waking up early to go to the gym and I really gotta stop being a lazy bum. I missed my weigh in yesterday too. Will definitely do so tonight.

Enjoy your holidays peeps! Have a merry merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.