FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   What Is the Best Way to Lose Fat? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/26787-what-best-way-lose-fat.html)

morgansmith8146 06-12-2018 12:00 AM

What Is the Best Way to Lose Fat?

What Is the Best Way to Lose Fat?

morphasia 06-29-2018 04:21 AM

Low-carb/ketogenic/paleo eating plan will cause your body to burn fat for energy instead of carbs. You have to commit to it though. These eating plans are plastered all over the internet. If you're also lifting, and you combine with low-carb ... you will see awesome results.

olivia2018 07-22-2018 10:55 PM

A pot belly is a common problem that most of the women are facing today. Excess deposition in the belly and waistline can easily be cut down using natural weight loss supplements that are 100% natural and result-oriented. However, never expect the result overnight. Have patience and control on your tongue for oily and spicy food. Continuous sitting at office workstation and many other such allied factors are becoming the prime cause for weight gain. to get a slim look with healthy body figure, you can look for powerful weight loss supplement and use it to get the desired result.

Bessieorton 07-31-2018 11:40 PM

1. Don't eat sugar and avoid sugar-sweetened drinks. ...
  2. Eating more protein is a great long-term strategy to reduce belly fat. ...
  3. Cut carbs from your diet. ...
  4. Eat foods rich in fiber, especially viscous fiber. ...
  5. Exercise is very effective at reducing belly fat.

jeffhtom 08-01-2018 03:19 AM

What are the best weight loss supplements for women?

There are numerous weight loss supplements in the market. But, we need to prefer herbal supplements because it can be used on daily basis. The best part of it is that it doesn't have any side-effects. herbalcart brings a herbal product fro weight loss that is known as Stay lean. It is one of the best weight loss supplements for women too. It includes only purely herbs like niacin, potassium, garcinia fruit extracts, green coffee bean extracts, caffeine, green tea leaf extracts and many more herbs.

alexrin 10-01-2018 01:45 AM

Regular trainings + healthy eating
that's the only way

Built 10-03-2018 11:44 AM

Have to disagree-taking weight loss supplements is not the way to lose fat. Often people who use them find the weight returns as soon as they stop (called rebound effect). Higher protein, veggies, and limited starches have worked for lots of people. Tracking is key, whether you use Fitday or Weightwatchers or what ever works for you. I don't know anyone who has kept weight off who doesn't also exercise. If you're not used to it, start easy and gradually increase intensity. Listen to your body and be patient. It takes time, but you can do it!

hk-lowcarb 04-25-2019 06:05 PM

Originally Posted by Built (Post 139710)
Have to disagree-taking weight loss supplements is not the way to lose fat. Often people who use them find the weight returns as soon as they stop (called rebound effect). Higher protein, veggies, and limited starches have worked for lots of people. Tracking is key, whether you use Fitday or Weightwatchers or what ever works for you. I don't know anyone who has kept weight off who doesn't also exercise. If you're not used to it, start easy and gradually increase intensity. Listen to your body and be patient. It takes time, but you can do it!

Yes, agree!
* Tracking - without tracking what I eat (using a kitchen scale when possible) it's hard for me to maintain a calorie deficit.
* Exercise - I walk, do some stretching at home a couple times a week, and in the summer, swim. I have found it's not necessary for it to be intense, but I'm also in my 50s now and I lack desire for anything more intense than swimming "the crawl" or going on a muti-hour, but not particularly fast hike.

carlamila 05-24-2019 11:23 PM

Mi secreto?
Deporte y mucha agua.
Me funciona

Vader29 06-03-2019 08:55 AM

I'm pretty sure you need to be a calorie deficit. You can do that with cardio or eating less. It's up to you.