Notices

Same weight to lose yearly

Old 04-06-2018, 12:14 PM
FitDay Member

Default Same weight to lose yearly

So every year my weight fluctuates. Ive always been most comfortable in my skin when my weight is around 130. For the last 3 years Ive gone up and down between 137 and and 157, but can never quite get to my goal of 130. Currently I am at 143/144. I didnt put as much on this past winter because I spent some of March in Texas visiting my dad. Feb/Mar is when I usually go through my winter depression and eat terribly and dont exercise at all. Going to Texas helped a lot. So now im into April with about 14 lbs to lose. For the last 10 months, Ive been living a vegan lifestyle and for the last month have been eating Raw and Plant Based....my energy levels and moods have been great. Im hoping that this change will help me to remove and permanently keep off those last unwanted lbs.
Old 05-31-2018, 12:42 AM
FitDay Member

go for cardio