Notices

Women over 65

Old 12-26-2017, 12:47 PM
FitDay Member

Default Women over 65

I was just wondering if we could have a Corner for Women over 65 cause most of the girls who are young and younger then 65 make me feel like a failure. I would like to hear how a 65 + woman is handling the holidays, the eating wrong stuff and how to combat it, etc. Most of us don't work so we don't have to consider the office parties, etc.
Any chance of the "Women over 65" Corner?
Old 03-03-2018, 03:05 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by Slimgram
I was just wondering if we could have a Corner for Women over 65 cause most of the girls who are young and younger then 65 make me feel like a failure. I would like to hear how a 65 + woman is handling the holidays, the eating wrong stuff and how to combat it, etc. Most of us don't work so we don't have to consider the office parties, etc.
Any chance of the "Women over 65" Corner?
I'm in. Just started back at a pool. Love being in the water. There are two pools, one warm and the other around 81 degrees F. The warm one hangs at 95. Come swim/walk/or exercise with me in a pool! -- SeeNinon

Last edited by seeninon; 03-03-2018 at 03:06 AM. Reason: Left out a word.