Notices

100 lbs to lose

Old 07-18-2010, 04:22 PM
FitDay Member

Default 100 lbs to lose

Hi Everyone, I just joined recently and need to lose 100 pounds. I'm going to employ two techniques that I have embarked upon. The Skinny Secret Diet by Ron Nevins and The Beck Diet Solution by Judith S. Beck PH.D.
The first offers a way of fooling your metabolism into change and the other is a train your brain to think like a thin person type of cognitive therapy.
So between the two I hope to change the way I approach my weight loss.
I think it is imperative to use this site to become accountable to what we are eating. It's also shows us how we are nutritionally depriving ourselves or following a healthy diet. Way to go Fit Day!!!
So if you would like to join me, let's get going and do this!
The first topic is secrets: eat three meals dieting than on the fourth day eat one meal where you are not dieting. Just one meal.( not dessert too!)
The second topic is thoughts and change: Slow down while eating, you don't have to worry about distractions but you do have to be mindful of what you are eating, so slow down and look at your food. Place a sticky note on your plate to remind yourself to look at your food.

Last edited by planitforme; 07-18-2010 at 04:38 PM. Reason: finishing thoughts