Notices

managing things

Old 10-14-2017, 01:50 AM
FitDay Member

Default managing things

a lot of things in my life seem out of control, so i've decided to take my weight into my own hands. i'm quite curvy naturally, but i am slightly chubby and with all of the other things going on i think if i was a healthy/skinny weight i'd feel better, who knows.

but i suffer from OCD and other things that makes my mind work a million times an hour. i've also suffered from bulimia. any tips on doing this right, without falling into bad habits or ending up with loose, extra skin (worst fear lol)?

i also have a lot of stetchmarks and i'm not sure why. they're around my inner thighs, all over my breasts and also on my underarms. i didn't think my weight fluctuated that much so any ideas?
Old 10-14-2017, 08:55 AM
Super Moderator

The best thing would be to talk to a dermatologist about the stretch marks. The person who knows the most about skin is a skin doctor!