Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Daily accountability buddy or small group? >

Daily accountability buddy or small group?

Community
Notices

Daily accountability buddy or small group?

Old 11-06-2010, 06:05 AM
FitDay Member

commit7780, your 771 calories on 2nd November, that is almost borderline eating disorder.... )) i'd collapse on anything less than 1500 calories (am breastfeeding, 1800-1900 cal and losing 2lb a week)
Old 11-06-2010, 10:36 AM
FitDay Member

Haha...I actually had a bad week last week with eating TOO much. Those days were off, I was just plugging stuff in to experiment with my numbers. So don't worry...no eating disorder here! Last week was NOT accurate!!!! I wish it was!
Old 11-07-2010, 12:11 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by MunaAmin
commit7780, your 771 calories on 2nd November, that is almost borderline eating disorder.... )) i'd collapse on anything less than 1500 calories (am breastfeeding, 1800-1900 cal and losing 2lb a week)
Breastfeeding burns 300 - 600 calories per day so you need the extra calories for sure!! I was always unable to lose too much while nursing b/c I think hormonally, my body kept a nice round layer of fat as a reserve for feeding baby. Also, I heard that it was bad to lose too much weight while nursing b/c all the fat-soluble toxins and medications, etc. would get flushed out of the the fat and into the milk. I just figured it was a nice time to eat whatever I wanted and maintain my weight!
Old 11-09-2010, 08:58 AM
FitDay Member

Well, today went well for me.
My daily goal is to consume 1700 or less calories. And to eat only 700 or less while I'm at work. (I know I'm the worst when I get home, so I try and save the majority of my calories for that time.)

Today I went a little bit over, but not by much, so I am pretty happy.
So far today = 787 (it's almost time to leave work).

Now, if I can just stay away from the pie that I know is at home...
Old 11-10-2010, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Commit and everyone else, I had a day or two away from the computer so I am now back. Also had a day or two away from my diet. I need to restart things so here I am. Amazing how quick the weight can go back on if you let things lside so I am ready to be very good. I am back at about 1400 cals right now.

So far i have lost 4.5 pounds in three weeks. getting there slowly.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:25 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by JulieTM
Now, if I can just stay away from the pie that I know is at home...
*sigh* I ate the pie. But only one slice! But the scale still reflected the pie this morning

I'll try to be better today. It's starting out well so far
Good luck to everyone else, too!!
Old 11-11-2010, 12:00 AM
FitDay Member

Hi guys!
I was out of town for a few days and couldn't get on! Today is a new day and I plan on sticking to my goals. In fact I got to go run on my treadmill before work. I'll get on tonight and report how I did!!