Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
7-Day Motivational Thread - 11/1/10 >

7-Day Motivational Thread - 11/1/10

Community
Notices

7-Day Motivational Thread - 11/1/10

Old 11-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

1. Sleep at least 7 hours a night. No,Yes
2. Drink 2.5 -3 of my big blue bottles of water daily.Yes, Yes
3. Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and veggies daily.Yes, Yes
4. Stay 200 calories under what I burn each day this week, to regroup after the past two weekends of being way over.Yes, No
5. Stay on my regular exercise schedule.Yes*, No
6. Get in at least 25 g fiber each day.Yes-29, Yes - 41
7. Take my vitamins.Yes, Yes

So...not a great day. Couldn't even keep to my maintenance level with calories, which were low anyway because of having to skip my cardio class to testify in court today. I could have done something tonight but didn't. Looks like I took care of the little things today but not the big ones, but tomorrow will be better .
Old 11-02-2010, 04:36 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs down

i was sick today.... i puked everything tat i had eaten .... was scared to eat anything after tat... i had sum mashed rice n lentils for dinner.... i was nt able to do any of my goals for today ..... wat a day to start my next birth year
Old 11-02-2010, 11:41 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by canary52
Hi All,

I took a wonderful walk along the river today. I figured out a new way to get rid of your butt: freeze it off!!!!

So almeeker does switching from summer to winter clothes, donating the old clothes count? How about making the decision that the brown shirt with tiny autumn leaves all over it is not "cute," just "pathetic."
On the brown shirt, I can't say for sure. A bit fashion challenged here, so I usually go with the rule that if it would look festive and appropriate on an elementary school teacher at work during a specific season, it's not okay for me to wear out in public. HTH.

Yes that project totally sounds like it meets the challenge. Say when you're done at your house wanna come over for protein smoothies and a closet cleaning date? Dear Lord grant me the strength to face that closet... It's bad and I'm not exaggerating.

Freezing your butt off is possible? Gotta go, I'm off to buy a much shorter coat!!!

Hope you feel all better today pottersirus.

Last edited by almeeker; 11-02-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:13 AM
FitDay Member

Here is my udpate for Tuesday. Not as good as Monday though!

1. Calories 1500-Yes 1477, NO
2. Exercise 1 hour-Yes, No 30 minutes
3. 128 oz of water-Yes, Yes
4. Fix one new dinner for family to enjoy!!-Not yet-I am not creative especially with new foods!, No

I dont think today is going to be a good day either. I am feeling bad. I didnt get up this morning and exercise and I didnt bring any good food to work with me because I was running late. But I am going to do the best I can with what I have!!

I am going to walk when I get home tonight and try to get some good sleep so I will feel better in the morning.
Old 11-03-2010, 01:52 AM
FitDay Member

Default Newbie - Can I Play?

Like this concept - Monday was my first "official" day with FitDay and trying to seriously lose these pesky 5lbs - they keep coming back! LOL

1. Keep Calories under 1250 for the day
2. Walk at least 30 minutes
3. NO NIGHT TIME SNACKING (this is my biggest downfall)

Thanks ladies for letting me share!

Kim
Old 11-03-2010, 02:18 AM
FitDay Member

Default Me too!

I just read through this thread and let me say, I think you are all so motivating! Seriously, you ladies rock! So if it's not too late to join in, I'd like to set out a 7-day plan for myself too.

1. Sleep at least 7 hours a night.
2. Drink 2 litres of water daily.
3. Eat between 1300-1600 calories per day.
4. Exercise at least 30 minutes per day.
5. Take my vitamins.
7. Renew my iron prescription. (I'm anemic.)

I know I can do this!

Have an awesome day, Everyone!
Old 11-03-2010, 02:43 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by dallyworks
Like this concept - Monday was my first "official" day with FitDay and trying to seriously lose these pesky 5lbs - they keep coming back! LOL

1. Keep Calories under 1250 for the day
2. Walk at least 30 minutes
3. NO NIGHT TIME SNACKING (this is my biggest downfall)

Thanks ladies for letting me share!

Kim
Welcome! This is a great group of ladies. Everyone shares their good and bad days. I know it has helped me stay on track alot more knowing I have to come here to post my results for the day!
Old 11-03-2010, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by mtlgirl
I just read through this thread and let me say, I think you are all so motivating! Seriously, you ladies rock! So if it's not too late to join in, I'd like to set out a 7-day plan for myself too.

1. Sleep at least 7 hours a night.
2. Drink 2 litres of water daily.
3. Eat between 1300-1600 calories per day.
4. Exercise at least 30 minutes per day.
5. Take my vitamins.
7. Renew my iron prescription. (I'm anemic.)

I know I can do this!

Have an awesome day, Everyone!
Its never too late to join! We are glad to have you with us. Its nice to just take this journey one week at a time. If you dont see the results you want one week then just change up your goals a little the next!
Old 11-03-2010, 02:50 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by pottersirus
i was sick today.... i puked everything tat i had eaten .... was scared to eat anything after tat... i had sum mashed rice n lentils for dinner.... i was nt able to do any of my goals for today ..... wat a day to start my next birth year
Happy Belated Birthday! I am sorry you were sick. I hope you feel better today.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Thank you so much, Glenda! And to Pottersirus, I too hope you feel a whole lot better!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.