Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 10/12/2010 >

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 10/12/2010

Community
Notices

5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 10/12/2010

Old 10-11-2010, 03:18 PM
Super Moderator

Arrow 5-15 Pounders Weekly Check-In for 10/12/2010

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Hope you had a good week, but even if you didn't, this is the place to be .
Old 10-12-2010, 01:07 AM
Super Moderator

Holding steady this week...still have those extra few pounds from vacation, but with birthday cake here and a few not-so-careful days the previous couple weeks, I'm not surprised. I did realize, though, how quickly my muscle tone disappears when I'm not in my regular exercise routine...but also that it bounces back pretty well when I get back into it. The weather's been perfect here for exercising outside!

I do consider the cake incident to be a good success. I made it Saturday night and figured I would have one piece per day (it is birthdays, after all) and compensate and log it. It was homemade, so I knew what was in it and could calculate the nutritional info, and I am happy to say that even after being here ALONE with it all day yesterday, I still only had one piece. Three of us...12 pieces of cake...that's four days of cake; it'll be gone this evening. I've been eating really clean the rest of the day to keep things in balance and so far it's been okay. So finally, my self-control emerges

Hope you all had a wonderful week! Looking forward to hearing about it.
Old 10-12-2010, 02:32 AM
FitDay Member

Cassie- Great job with the cake!! I know I would have had no self control if left alone with it. It would have been whispering my name all day until I dove in.

My small victory last night, was taking something out of my grocery cart and putting it back after I really thought about if I wanted to sabotage myself. Baby steps right??

I am actually up a pound this week, but think it is my body adjusting to the increase of water I have been trying to drink the last few days. I decided not to freak out about it and weigh in again in a few more days and see where things stand.

Hope you all had a good week!
Old 10-14-2010, 01:23 AM
FitDay Member

Sorry late responding to this. Back to where the scale was two weeks ago so lost 3-4 pounds over the last two weeks. Have 5 more weeks until Vegas and goal is to lose 5 pounds by then to be an even 140. More would be nice though! I know I can do it with all your help.

Saturday is my daughter's first birthday party and I vowed to never be one of those mom's who has kids and then gives up on themselves and the way they look. For the past 8 years or so, I have always gone up and down 20-25 pounds and was getting so sick of having to always changes clothes since things ended up not fitting. ButI am happy to say that since I have had here, I have been 15-20 pounds less than when I got pregnant and kept it there. Now for the hard part....to get about 10 pounds less than that now and really tone up and get in shape. I am slowly getting there and know that if I stick to my healthy plan, this is the way I want to be and live my life. Stay strong ladies and keep up the good work!