I need some support

Old 10-06-2010, 02:09 PM
FitDay Member

Red face I need some support

Hello everyone,

I started my diet last summer and i lost a total of 55 lbs in like 4 to 5 months. When this summer came around I thout i deserved a break from my diet as long as i ate in moderation but i guess i lost control, and i gained like 20lbs : ( which truly depresses me. I just recently started my diet again this week and hoping to reach my goal of 160lbs right now i weigh 194lbs so i have about 34lbs to go. I need a push to keep going and to exercise because once i stoped working out it is so hardddd to get the energey to do it again. I need some advice and a push please.
Old 10-06-2010, 02:38 PM
FitDay Member

Lightbulb

Do you have kids? Are you married? Those are my pushes. I am currently at 156 and need to be between 117 and 145. My goal is to get down to at least 130, I have never seen 117 in my life. The lightest I have ever been is 127 before I had my children. My husband told me the other day that I could stand to lose some weight, so now, I'm here. I have some really great, taste good, healthy recipes if you would like to have some. The recipes are so good that you wouldn't even believe that they are good for you! I know how you feel. You get the uncomfortable comfortable feeling, if that makes any sense. You're uncomfortable with your weight, but you are not in the mood to even begin to try to lose the weight. It took my husband some real guts to tell me that he wanted me to lose weight. This morning, I had pancakes and milk for breakfast and it was only 204 Cal and 4g of fat for the pancakes. Good luck on your venture to get healthy again. Another thing is if you do have children that are a little on the younger side, there are some great exercising techniques that I know. I hope this helps.
Old 10-06-2010, 05:01 PM
FitDay Member

Good for you for making your decision to make it a lifestyle! I think there are several threads here based on the amount of weight people want to lose. The 100+ club is the one I am in even though I'm around 60+ pounds to lose. These ladies are so supportive. But pick a regular thread and join it for loads of support!!

Good luck and welcome
Old 10-06-2010, 11:33 PM
FitDay Member

Smile

Thank you guys and Livhelton i have no children. But i would love new healthy recipes. Thank you for the pointer brandismom : )
Old 10-07-2010, 01:10 AM
FitDay Member

You might want to check out the Christmas club, where the name of the game is gift yourself with a 30 pound loss for Christmas. Okay there maybe aren't quite enough weeks left for a full 30 pounds, but you're certainly welcome to join in.
Old 10-07-2010, 05:48 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by starynight142001 View Post
Thank you guys and Livhelton i have no children. But i would love new healthy recipes. Thank you for the pointer brandismom : )
I can give you a great recipe for fat free salad dressing, as well as a recipe for an awesome chicken main dish. Send me a message or something, or I can just post it right here on your thread. Either way is fine just let me know. I have yet to try some of the other recipes that I have, I will send them your way once I have tried them. In my opinion, even though it's healthy, it HAS to taste good or I won't eat it! lol I had another chicken recipe last night, but the chicken with this one was way too bland and I would not recommend it! You can also go to my custom foods and see if there is anything in there that you might like try. I wouldn't recommend the Southern Oven "Fried" Chicken because that is the one that was bland. I can even give you all of the nutritional facts on the foods if you would like!
Old 10-07-2010, 10:36 PM
FitDay Member

Hey I'm not sure how to send a private message Do you know how?
Old 10-08-2010, 05:32 PM
FitDay Member

I have no idea! lol I'll just post them right here for you when I get some extra time. If they aren't posted today, then I will get the time to slow down and post them for you sometime this evening. Things are pretty hectic around here with my little ones. I have a 3 year old, a 23 month old, and a 6 year old with Autism. There is never a dull moment around here until after 7:30 8:00 (bed time)! I also have a really great cheesecake recipe that is low fat and low in calories. I just made my first one last night, and my Mother in Law told me this afternoon that it was a definite keep recipe.