Notices

Feeling weak

Old 09-23-2010, 05:24 PM
FitDay Member

Default Feeling weak

Hi everybody,

Just started a couple of weeks ago. Lost 9 pounds so far. Today however was terrible...I felt super anxious all day, and I wanted to munch all day. I ended up eating more that I should have and now I am not feeling good phisically and mentally.
Does anybody have any suggestions on how to fight this types of situations??? What works for you.

Thank you

Hoping for a better day tomorrow!
-V
Old 09-23-2010, 07:18 PM
FitDay Member

Hello V,
Firstly, don't panic too much about falling off the wagon. Everyone does it, especially in the early days. The good thing is that you've not denied it, and now you can get back on with a lesson learned.
Are you drinking enough? Most of the time if you feel hungry it's actually because you're dehydrated. Try drinking a pint of water before heading to the fridge. It might surprise you!
The other thing I would suggest is to keep healthy snack foods in the house. Lots of fresh fruit and vegetables and nuts (not peanuts), and to get rid of unhealthy snack foods that you could reach for in times of weakness.
Also make sure you are actually getting enough calories for the day, and never skip meals as this will make you sluggish and more likely to spurge later in the day.
Good luck.
~*Boo*~