FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   14 Weeks 'Til Christmas - 30 Pounds Anyone? (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/2008-14-weeks-til-christmas-30-pounds-anyone.html)

traceymc1985 09-20-2010 12:22 AM

Hi everyone im up for the challenge but i get weighed in at weightwatcher on a tuesday so i hope its okay to update my losses then instead of fridays???
30lbs will get me to goal and to reach that for the festive season will be fantastic!!

Start weight- 234 lbs
Current weight- 170 lbs
Goal weight- 140 lbs

almeeker 09-20-2010 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by AmySmiles28 (Post 21367)
All I want for Christmas is my butt in smaller jeans, and pictures that I'm not ashamed of! Count me in for the challenge.

Current Weight: 175.0
Christmas Goal: 145.0
Ultimate Goal: 125

This could be a song:

All I want for Christmas is my butt in smaller jeans
my butt in smaller jeans, my butt in smaller jeans.
All I want for Christmas is my butt in smaller jeans, so I can wish you a Merry Christmas (shaky shake).

I say we make it our team fight song! Whose with me now?

Okay, weigh-in last week on Friday was 156.5, So that will be my official start.

almeeker 156.5

jmaemme 09-20-2010 03:53 AM

Thanks - excited!

Thanks, all of you who are joining me in my pre-holiday merriment! I can see already that this is going to be fun.

Almeeker you're a hoot!

Flutrbug - you know it took a long time to gain that weight, give yourself some time to take it off. What a great opportunity to teach your children the value of self control and exercise.

Traceymc - any day can be weigh in day - the point is to lose weight.

Anyone planning to shop for Christmas clothes?

harpegcanuck 09-20-2010 04:52 AM

Originally Posted by almeeker (Post 21386)
This could be a song:

All I want for Christmas is my butt in smaller jeans
my butt in smaller jeans, my butt in smaller jeans.
All I want for Christmas is my butt in smaller jeans, so I can wish you a Merry Christmas (shaky shake).

I say we make it our team fight song! Whose with me now?

I love our fight song! :cool:

My weigh-in last week on Friday was 252, so that will be my official start. and my goal is 222 by Christmas. This is just the challenge I need since my annual physical is always in January and I usually feel BLAH about it since last year I was at my heaviest. :o Off to change my signature...

traceymc1985 09-20-2010 05:01 AM

This is a great thread- im loving it already.
Almeeker- i love reading your posts and ive already got the song in my head and will sing it round the supermarket to keep me focused!!!

AmySmiles28 09-20-2010 05:57 AM

Almeeker I Love your song!

LOL I'm sure we can all come up with some great Christmas jingles to keep us motivated!

almeeker 09-20-2010 06:31 AM

I think I'm going to add my "Christmas Goal" to my signature. I should confess I was maybe typing a little too early this morning, I'm what you might call "slap happy" before the second cup. Ah, yes I do believe we can come up with some very silly slim Christmas diddies. Maybe we skip adopting a fight song and go straight to cutting a Christmas album? "I'll be ripped for Christmas, you can plan on it.... Good grief, I think I just made Bing Crosby roll over in his grave.

AmySmiles28 09-20-2010 07:09 AM

How about this one...

Sung to the tune of It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I'm beginning to look a tad bit smaller.
Soon the jiggles will go.
Take a look in the mirror now.
All I can say is Wow!
The calorie counting is really starting to show!

I'm beginning to feel slightly thinner.
Muscles are tightening Up!
But the prettiest sight to see, will be me in my skinny jeans,
with no muffin top!

A pair of tits in a bra thats not 2 sizes small, will get rid of the roll in the back.
Thighs that don't touch and a butt that is cut, is something I'll no longer lack!
And I'll be glad I stuck to plan that fit day helped me make!

gotmenot 09-20-2010 08:15 AM

I am in too! Tanks for the motivating idea! You have no idea how much I needed this!:):)

GameGal 09-20-2010 01:26 PM

I'm in :-)