Notices

Been away too long!!

Old 09-11-2010, 01:41 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Been away too long!!

Hello to all. Im back and im feeling good.
I packed in slim fast just wasnt right for me and im back to my trusted weightwatchers meetings. Afterall thats how i lost 4 stone before and i know it inside out. Its the best thing i could have done as its all i needed to get that motivation back. I havent put on any of the weight i lost since last November when i went back on tuesday infact i was 2lb less. Im 2 and a half stone from my goal and im going to push myself right the way!!
To all the wonderful members who offered support about my 5 year old daughter i can happily say that the lump was benign and was fatty tissue that hant formed properly while in my womb. If i make any sense!!That has helped me to start focusing again on my diet. We are though still waiting for an appointment with a surgeon just to question whether or not it needs removing as it can sometimes be uncomfortable when she is bloated.
Thankyou all again for your kind words through this stressful time.
Im here again to offer my advice and support at getting to our goal weights. Theres nothing stopping me now. Weigh ins are a tuesday so i will keep posted in the 30 pound club.
Tracey x

Start weight -16stone 10lbs (225lbs)
Current weight -12stone 6lbs (176lbs)
Goal weight - 10stone (140lbs)
Old 09-11-2010, 04:27 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back, and I'm glad to hear about your daughter!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:52 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome back! It's great to hear about your daughter. You must be so relieved!

WW is probably a lot easier to stick to than Slim Fast because you can live with it for a lot longer. I think you made the right decision.

Best of luck! You can do it!