FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   So Frustrated! Help please (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/1943-so-frustrated-help-please.html)

ove2ipod 09-20-2010 11:45 AM

fingers are crossed for you.

Of course many of us have been through the same thing and it really doesn't help to know that, but--- It really doesn't sound like you are eating enough calories. Sometimes we justify extra eating because of the extra workouts and we eat more than we burn with out realizing it. Log in everything carefully, go to bed early, and start clean -- it will get back on track. We have al got our fingers crossed for you!

AmySmiles28 09-20-2010 03:35 PM

Don't Give Up! You are doing Awesome!

Try making your biggest (most calorie and carb dense) meal breakfast, and then tapper off the carbs as your snacks and meals progress. Don't make your last meal any later than 3 hours before your bed time.

WATER WATER WATER You are working out a lot! Just for every day function you need to drink like 100 oz. a day, but add a lot more too that because of all the working out you are doing.

Also check your sodium levels on the food journal. If you are consuming too much sodium, that can mess with weight loss.

I actually think you need to eat another 100-200 calories given all the exercising you are doing.

Often times weight loss is a game played by trial and error. Just when you think you've got something down, your body decides it needs a change. Try changing your routine up, getting more sleep, or even take two weeks off and eat whatever you want to kick start your metabolism when you start back up on your program.

lindaybarnett 09-22-2010 03:40 AM

What type of scale are you using. If you have a friend who's scale you can use try it and see if the weight is the same. I have found that digital scales no matter how good they are do not always weigh accurately. I have a balance scale like you used to find in docor's offices that I keep going back to because my digitals just are not accurate. My digital weighs me 5 to 10 pounds lighter than I am. A few months ago it weighed me heavier than I am. I don't use it anymore.

Where in Turkey do you live? My hubby is from Istanbul. I have been to Turkey a few times. I hope to go back in a couple of years.

Crimpet 09-22-2010 07:10 AM

I've been in Turkey for almost 2 years now in Ankara =D My husband is from here too. I went to Istanbul last summer for a day with my husband for an interview, and it was so beautiful! I hope to go back one day to really get a look at the city.

I have a regular balance scale, and now that I've been really watching my measurements with food, the weight is slowly starting to peel off again. Still not back down to what I was before I gained the weight back, but I'm only 1kg away from it. So hopefully by monday my eforts this month will pay off, and get me back on track. =D

Thanks for all the support ladies! It really helped me to problem solve, and keep me focused!

(I agree about digital scales too, I had one, and it was NEVER accurate)