Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Sweet and Sassy in September, 100+ Ladies Club >

Sweet and Sassy in September, 100+ Ladies Club

Community
Notices

Sweet and Sassy in September, 100+ Ladies Club

Old 09-30-2010, 12:28 PM
FitDay Member

My thoughts are the 1st set of weight almost always comes off quickly ( up to maybe 20ish lbs) and it is usually water weight. I wouldnt be scared of it unless you havent lowered your intake of calories and food, then not sure what to say but if you have reduced intake, it makes sense to me
Old 10-03-2010, 11:16 PM
FitDay Member

Hello,
just starting here i am 32 and have about 75-85 pounds that i'm looking to lose. i decided that today had to be different than every other day. i'm just not as happy as i use to be. dont get me wrong i have 2 lovely children and husband. but i just dont see life how i should. so i decided this morning it would be different i've done several different diets all which helped me lose some weight but i would lose intrest or lol each time i really started going i got pregnant which really messes it up. so i'm looking for some support i use Facebook daily and if anyone is intrested in helping me along please feel to send me a msg and we can be "friends"

mel
Old 10-04-2010, 02:10 AM
FitDay Member

Hi there Mel and welcome!
You'll find great support within the 100+ group and I wish you much success as you tackle this 'new day' with enthusiasm and optimism.

By the way, we start a new thread for each month, so please join us in the OCTOBER OVATIONS area. Below is the link for your convenience. See you there!

Smoosh

http://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums...dies-club.html