FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Support group for just women (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/)
-   -   Buddy who needs to lose 150 lbs. or more. (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/support-group-just-women/1700-buddy-who-needs-lose-150-lbs-more.html)

ChunkyDunk78 08-05-2010 05:15 AM

Buddy who needs to lose 150 lbs. or more.

I'm looking at losing over 150 lbs.... I am looking for a partner/buddy who is as committed as I am and will stick it out for 2 years. I have a lot of support to offer, and could use a lot of support too! :) I have some fun ideas too...
If you are interested, you can respond on here or email me at [email protected]

mecompco 08-05-2010 10:04 AM

I'm male, but if that's OK, I'd be happy to lend support. I'm currently at 370 after 10 weeks or so staying around 1500 calories. Have been averaging 3lbs or so a week, depending upon how good I've been.

My ideal weight is supposedly around 175, but with all the extra skin, anything under 200 will be great so let's say I've got 170 to go. I lost around 200 lbs about nine years ago using fitday and ultralow calories but have since gained it all back. I'm doing this in a more sane, steady fashion this time (live and learn).

Anyway, feel free to email me at [email protected] if you like. We CAN do this!

Regards,
Michael

PS My wife and daughter are both trying to lose some weight as well, so I'm familiar with some of the "issues" concerning weight loss for females.

ChunkyDunk78 08-05-2010 10:26 AM

I don't mind.. but we probably shouldn't be posting in the women's support group then, haha :)

mecompco 08-05-2010 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by ChunkyDunk78 (Post 17824)
I don't mind.. but we probably shouldn't be posting in the women's support group then, haha :)

Well, yes, there is that :o

But we're all here to fight the common enemy--fat--and to be honest, I'll take (and give) all the help I can. :)

ChunkyDunk78 08-05-2010 02:25 PM

LOL.... That's true! :) I looked to see if you had your information public, but you haven't... If you do, you can request to add me as a friend on here, and then I can post messages to you...

smooshmcsmeesh 08-05-2010 03:03 PM

Hi guys!

I would love to be a buddy, although I have just a little under 150 lbs. to destroy (I don't want to lose them... then I might find them someday, hehe).

Feel free to add me as a friend here on FitDay. Let's do this! :D

WeightlossBoo 08-05-2010 08:47 PM

I started with 144lbs to lose to reach my goal weight and even though I'm ploughing through that at the moment I know it'll slow down and having buddies would be a great help for me too. This is for the long haul!
Anyone can feel free to email me; [email protected]

~*Boo*~

ChunkyDunk78 08-06-2010 03:28 AM

weightloss boo, you are already on my radar :) haha

ChunkyDunk78 08-06-2010 03:30 AM

smoosh.... Guess what? We live in the same area. LOL

smooshmcsmeesh 08-06-2010 03:58 AM

Originally Posted by ChunkyDunk78 (Post 17896)
smoosh.... Guess what? We live in the same area. LOL

Awesome! Let's go walking! :D hehe