Notices

Fast Food

Old 07-26-2010, 01:00 PM
FitDay Member

Default Fast Food

I was good all day, researched what I was going to order (a Sonic grilled chicken wrap), got it, dragged my meal home, devoured it... and now I feel sick.

This was the first fast food that I have had in over a month and I feel awful. I don't have the normal guilt of "Oh no! I ate fastfood!" because I made sure that I would be okay calorie wise, but now I feel physically ill.

Does anyone have any advice on how to deal with the heartburn and nausea that I'm experiencing? Is this strong of a reaction because I just hadn't had it in a while, or is it part of getting older?

It's times like these that remind me why I prefer to eat clean! Does anyone have any similar experiences to share?
Old 07-26-2010, 01:53 PM
FitDay Member

Yes, pretty much every time I eat something "off-plan" I either feel sick or start craving carbs all over again. You are what you eat, and right now you are fast food in a paper wrapper baby. As for the side effects I would recommend some Pepto and a big glass of water.
Old 07-26-2010, 04:10 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by almeeker
...You are what you eat, and right now you are fast food in a paper wrapper baby...
I always thought that I'd make a pretty sexy Chai Latte