Notices

Would anyone like to join me on an 8 week program?

Old 07-13-2010, 12:58 PM
FitDay Member

Hey ladies! Is it too late to jump on the wagon with you guys?

I'm trying to drop weight while conditioning for both the crew team and the weightlifting team. I was boarding around 180 lbs (@ 5'6) Monday, though I'm trying not to freak out too too much since my goal is 145 by April 17th, 2011.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:15 PM
FitDay Member

Hello I am new here as well. I also need help to be accountable,honest and motivated. Today I weigh 134 pounds. My goal weigt is 125 pounds. I cannot afford to buy new clothes and besides I will be 45 in two weeks. Ain't nothing worong with wanting to look good and healthy and save money. So count me in.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:43 PM
FitDay Member

Default Never too late!!

Welcome newcomers! Congrats Almeeker on getting through a Bday party for under 2000 cal!! Well done!
And thanks again to Jemmott01 for starting this thread!!
Old 07-14-2010, 04:07 AM
FitDay Member

This must have been a bad day for all of us. I had FOUR pints of beer (stella) @ 220 cal/each. Ugh. AND buffalo chicken tenders AND mussels. Damn you happy hour prices The mussels are surprisingly low in calories, but the sauce they were cooked in, which was beer and garlic, I couldnt even calculate the calories there. And my calves are so sore and tight I dont know if I can run today. I was doing so well. AND I am having guests up here for the next 2 days which means dining out and drinking. Must get some vodka....

Welcome kodafitday and mhibdon! We are all weighing in this Monday (I am dreading it) And as you can see, some of us are struggling.

almeeker, 1900 cal is really good for cake and pizza and celebrating. Thats probably about what I had last night, although fitday says I was ~1700.

Be careful in that heat, Beth. And no, I dont miss it one bit
Old 07-14-2010, 04:30 AM
FitDay Member

For all the ladies with parties coming up or past: I was recently introduced to the idea of zigzag dieting and I think that it's an awesome idea to keep your metabolism up! So if you do have a heavy night then just make sure to be "good" on your next few day, or to try something new at the gym! Plus if you've been good all week, then you get to have a couple of days where you can eat more than celery!

PS: I am full of hyperbole. ^_~
Old 07-14-2010, 04:53 AM
FitDay Member

Thats def. the plan. Thanks for the suggestion, mhibdon.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:21 AM
FitDay Member

Can I join in last Monday I weighed 213 and I havn't been having a good week, maybe this will keep me in check.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:30 AM
FitDay Member

Default The more the merrier!!

Welcome stitchergirl! The stars must be in the wrong alighnment this week cuz it's only noon here and I've managed to consume most of my days calories!!
I just dropped my hubby at the airport and while I enjoy a little alone time I still get lonely. I think that makes sense.
Anyway, gonna hunker down for the rest of the day and try not to do to much more damage!!
Hope everyone else is having a better day
Old 07-14-2010, 07:54 AM
FitDay Member

Hey I would love to join in... I started in February and am down 35 pounds.. I have about 15 to go and would love to melt that off in the next 8 weeks... I am sitting at 5'6" and 145 pounds.. I love to work out but with 3 kids 6 and under it is hard.. help me stick to it. I am shooting for 2 lbs a week... LET'S GO GIRLS!!!! WAHOOO
Starting weight 180 (2/1/2010)
Current weight:145
Mini-goal: 135 byAug 1st
Final goal:130 Sept 1st
Old 07-16-2010, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

Sorry ladies, I know that it's late Friday night, but I need some diet reassurance. I started that Zig-zag diet plan Wednesday, and it is ridiculous! I just don't understand how a body can consume 2,200 calories and still be able to lose weight! I'm struggling to fit more calories and protein into my diet! Do you lovely ladies have any suggestions?

Thank you guys so much for this thread! It's so nice to have a sounding board that isn't my significant other!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.