Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Would anyone like to join me on an 8 week program? >

Would anyone like to join me on an 8 week program?

Community
Notices

Would anyone like to join me on an 8 week program?

Old 07-12-2010, 07:29 AM
FitDay Member

Smile

Ya'll are probably gonna get sick of my posting but evrytime I find myself staring at the fridge I go to my computer instead.
Trying something different. I found 250mg pure hoodia drops at Sprouts. Supposed to be a great appetite supressant. I'll let ya all know.
Old 07-12-2010, 07:41 AM
FitDay Member

jemmott01, what part of NH do you live in? That's where I live too...
Old 07-12-2010, 01:25 PM
FitDay Member

Default time zone

Anyone know what time zone this thread is in? I posted earlier this afternoon about2 pacific time and it says I posted last nite at 7:29. ???? very confusing
Old 07-13-2010, 03:17 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jemmott01
Can anyone recommend a good aerobic workout video online or youtube? I have no exercise equipment. I think I have an exercise ball somewhere but thats TBD.
The 30-Day Shred is like $8 at WM.
Old 07-13-2010, 04:01 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Kristyn- I live in Allenstown, which is just North of Hooksett. How about you?

Beth that is an awesome technique, hopping on here to curb your cravings I'll have to do that. I did find that canned green beans only have 20 cal/serving so I need to start keeping a few cans around for when Im hungry. Does anyone else have any low cal snacks to suggest?

I ran/walked for 30 min yesterday. Oh yeah! My calves are killing me. Tonight is our weekly meetup at a bar. Does anyone know which beer has the least amount of calories? I prefer Stella and it seems pretty light. Pints are only $2!
Old 07-13-2010, 04:05 AM
FitDay Member

I live in Dunbarton, but grew up in Manchester. We're actually pretty close to each other!
Old 07-13-2010, 06:17 AM
FitDay Member

Boy, I really fell of the wagon yesterday. Not with alcohol but with cake. It was only a 2x2 inch piece but I'm sure it had at least a gazillion calories. Yes,I know, I have a tendency to exaggerate. God was it good!! I have to keep reminding myself that it can't always be denying myself. Thats a recipe for disaster all by itself!! I still only had about 1500 cal yesterday but it's still about 2x what I need to stay on track.
However, today is a new day and I was able to do some short sprints in my walking this morning so I feel good about that!
113 outside today so I think I'll be IN!! Tomorrow 115. Gee Jemmott01, Don't ya miss it!! Lol!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 07:29 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I still only had about 1500 cal yesterday but it's still about 2x what I need to stay on track.

I hope that's a joke!!! Unless you weigh 75 pounds, which I don't think you do, you probably are right on target for your caloric needs. If you cut your calories too low, your body will go into starvation mode and you won't lose any weight at all! Eat sensibly and keep your calories at a reasonable level, and you will lose weight the right way!!!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:59 AM
FitDay Member

Hi Jenny'
Sorry, I didn't mean to come across like that, I just get angry at my self for wasting calories on something needless. I am a very goal oriented type A (Capricorn) and a control freak! I know I need to not be so judgmental of my self but it's hard to let go. I am getting better tho!! I hope.....
Anyway, thanks for the redirect and advise about the starvation mode. I had forgotten about that part.

Take Care Beth
Old 07-13-2010, 11:52 AM
FitDay Member

Gee, I had cake and pizza yesterday (youngest dd's B-day party) , totaled out at 1,900+ calories and don't feel the least bit derailed (compared to what it could have been, believe me 1,900 calories was a good end for the day). Of course I also put in 2 workouts and another one this morning so it's all good. Well hopefully it's good. Today I'm sticking to my 1,500 calories, and looking forward to a drop tomorrow or the next day.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.