Notices

Green smoothie

Old 12-08-2016, 03:41 PM
FitDay Member

Wink Green smoothie

I'm new here on fitday and this is my first day doing the green smoothie diet, the smoothies I'm making are really good but it's hard to eat nothing but that when you get cravings for other good like sweets or chocolate, I've just had 2 green smoothies today and I put chia seeds in them and Cayenne pepper or cinnamon to boost the weight loss a little more and I've been drinking a lot of water that has helped too but it's still made me a little more hungry afterwards, I can't sit until I get this weight off and hopefully stick to this diet
Old 12-09-2016, 02:17 AM
Super Moderator

Good luck! If it turns out to be too difficult, maybe you can try 'one day (on the green smoothie diet), one day (normal low calorie foods).'
Old 12-12-2016, 01:44 AM
FitDay Member

If you want to "stick" to a diet, I'd suggest picking something that you have no problems staying with. Just drinking liquids is really hard unless you are in a coma and have no controls over your food intake. Those same green veggies in their natural form would be way more satiating and satisfying, tbh, with some real butter on them. And if you are in a cold climate, going all cold food this time of the year is really hard.

Losing weight is not an easy thing, why make it more complicated and tough on yourself by placing unnecessary restrictions? Unless you are a model that needs to shave off from 12% to 11% body fat, you are less likely to succeed on the artful diets.