Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Looking Forward to Today in Your Healthy Life? >

Looking Forward to Today in Your Healthy Life?

Community
Notices

Looking Forward to Today in Your Healthy Life?

Old 11-21-2016, 02:46 AM
FitDay Member

Default Looking Forward to Today in Your Healthy Life?

Lunch walk!

Today is a warmer day, so I am looking forward to sneaking out in the park and checking out the grass, trees and the sky in natural light.

The big bump is that I will need to go to the gym while my kiddo is doing her climbing class. It is always a little challenging to just keep moving on Monday, but hey, the steam room/hot tub afterwards is there as a "I wuv me" wrap-up.

What's your Feel Good About Being Me Today?
Old 11-22-2016, 05:10 AM
FitDay Member

Steam-room! Just gonna do a short easy cardio after work, and then relax for a bit before going home to make supper etc.
Old 11-23-2016, 01:28 AM
Super Moderator

Raking leaves! Many, many, many leaves...
Old 11-23-2016, 02:13 AM
FitDay Member

@Kathy13118 - OMG, lucky you! All leaves are gone here already, going to miss them till spring.

A luxurious stretch! Dental tonight, so not much time, but a big awesome, no holds barred stretch will be great! Against the wall too, to straighten that poor computer-slouched back of mine completely.