Notices

Weight loss buddy

Old 07-24-2010, 10:57 AM
FitDay Member

My scale likes to make fun of me, because the day after weigh-ins, I saw 136 again! Just like last week! In fact, I saw 136 this morning as well, but it's back up to 137 now. If I could see 136 consistently (and on weigh-in day), I could update my stats and then look forward to 135. LOL! Mean scale! I should trade it in for a kinder model.
Old 07-27-2010, 01:06 AM
FitDay Member

girls I am really struggling with keeping exercise and healthy meals.. i have had so many open houses and parties to go to recently that I have just fallen of the wagon so many times..

What are you girls doing differently and keeping yourself motivated? Please share as I am really lacking in this department.
Old 07-27-2010, 12:40 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up Weight loss buddy

I think checking in on thursday is a great idea Labellarose
Old 08-12-2010, 01:26 AM
FitDay Member

Default 8/12/10 Check-in

Ladies, I'm not sure if you joined other groups or not, but I'm checking in just in case. I've been super busy onthe homefront and haven't logged into FD in a while.

Here's my update:

- I haven't been writing down what I eat, but I have been careful about the number of calories I eat.

- Despite the fact that it has been HOT outside, I haven't drank as much as I
promised myself.

- I haven't worked out in THREE weeks! Yikes!

BUT I have managed to still lose a little. I've seen 135 many times, but I'm going to weigh in at 136, since I see that # most.

Goals for the next week:

- I haven't eaten breakfast yet, but I'm going to grab my notebook before I take even one bite, so that I can get back into the habit of journaling.

- Work out today. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Best wishes, ladies! I hope to hear from you! I'm moving us up from page 3 to page 1.
Old 08-12-2010, 03:03 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 25Less
My scale likes to make fun of me, because the day after weigh-ins, I saw 136 again! Just like last week! In fact, I saw 136 this morning as well, but it's back up to 137 now. If I could see 136 consistently (and on weigh-in day), I could update my stats and then look forward to 135. LOL! Mean scale! I should trade it in for a kinder model.
I got one better than that. I get up this morning and my scale said 185.8, went made my coffee, took a sip, then went BACK to weigh myself, it said 186.8. And it is a brand new digital scale my husband bought for me. LOL I didn't know coffee was so dense. (Yes I have a sickness about weighing several times a day. I used to have anorexia back in college and some of my old habits are beginning to surface.)

---------------
Starting weight : 198lbs (6-20-10)
Current weight : 186 lbs (8-12-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (8-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 120-130 lbs (12-20-10)

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ml?Owner=zinal

"Every journey starts with one small step,"
Old 08-13-2010, 03:02 AM
FitDay Member

Hi! I am also looking to lose 20-25 lbs. I would love to have a weight loss buddy with a similiar goal. My name is Cindy and I live in Missouri. I just got started seriously this week with a 1200 calorie limit. Have lost 2lbs. so far this week. Hope to hear from you soon!
Old 08-13-2010, 08:15 AM
FitDay Member

that's great Cindy.. and welcome.. I am still struggling to get my weight down as usual. I have been eating very unhealthy and hven't been exercising much due to warm weather outside.. my goal is to loose about 1.5 pounds a week so I am trying to watch my diet and drink lots of water..
Old 08-13-2010, 09:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by zinal
I got one better than that. I get up this morning and my scale said 185.8, went made my coffee, took a sip, then went BACK to weigh myself, it said 186.8. And it is a brand new digital scale my husband bought for me. LOL I didn't know coffee was so dense. (Yes I have a sickness about weighing several times a day. I used to have anorexia back in college and some of my old habits are beginning to surface.)

---------------
Starting weight : 198lbs (6-20-10)
Current weight : 186 lbs (8-12-10)
Mini goal weight: 175 lbs (8-24-10)
GOAL WEIGHT : 120-130 lbs (12-20-10)

http://fitday.com/fitness/PublicJour...ml?Owner=zinal

"Every journey starts with one small step,"
I see your scale is mean too! LOL! We shall have the last laugh though when the numbers are as low as we want.

I weigh myself too many times a day to count, but it's a habit that I can't seem to break.

Happy Friday!
Old 08-13-2010, 09:13 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by cindyannette
Hi! I am also looking to lose 20-25 lbs. I would love to have a weight loss buddy with a similiar goal. My name is Cindy and I live in Missouri. I just got started seriously this week with a 1200 calorie limit. Have lost 2lbs. so far this week. Hope to hear from you soon!
Great job, Cincy! Let's help to keep one another accountable. I'm looking forward to next week's weigh-in. Have a great weekend!
Old 08-13-2010, 09:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by myrasalman
that's great Cindy.. and welcome.. I am still struggling to get my weight down as usual. I have been eating very unhealthy and hven't been exercising much due to warm weather outside.. my goal is to loose about 1.5 pounds a week so I am trying to watch my diet and drink lots of water..
Myra, I fell off the wagon, too, but we can always jump back on again, right?! We rule the wagon; it doesn't rule us!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.