Building Legs

Old 04-23-2016, 09:49 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Building Legs

Hey ladies!
I just started my own channel where in my first video I take you through my leg day routine with an emphasis on glutes and quads. I would really love for you to take a look & check it out! I am totally open to feedback and would really like to hear what you guys have to say. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neI3jbpT1cI
Old 04-29-2016, 07:58 AM
FitDay Member

Hi, yes it looks like a very good video. It's informative, not too long, the filming looks good and you seem very friendly and obviously in amazing shape! I have watched a lot of videos like this recently on youtube for the following reason:

I'm looking to focus on my glutes and quads, and have written a post in the newcomers area of the forum - quite long winded but the short story is I was in an abusive relationship and lost an awful lot of weight, went down to 45 kg at one point (I'm 5ft 7). I'm now at 53kg and looking to build muscle mass in my legs and glutes.

I like watching videos like this as they are very inspiring. I would love to have legs and glutes like the fitness pros do on youtube. The only thing that frustrates me is that most of these videos are filmed in a gym. I try to copy these exercises but can't as I don't have the equipment available.

In my previous relationship, everything of mine was controlled including my money. If he was upset with me, he would issue a punishment. This would usually mean that I would have to pay for something or give money to his family. Towards the end of the relationship, the punishments were pretty much every day for petty things e.g. texting him to say I would be late home as I was stuck in traffic. He would get really mad and accuse me of having an affair. So I am now in a lot of debt as I had to take out loans and use my credit card to pay for these punishments.

I would really like to get fit and look as amazing as you do, but I can't afford a gym membership right now. It would be great to see some more exercises that can be done with free weights or alternatives to some of the exercises done with the machines. I guess there are a lot of people who financially can't afford to go to the gym but would like to get fit, so videos like this are both inspiring and at times frustrating if that makes sense!