Notices

need some help

Old 06-21-2010, 06:56 AM
FitDay Member

Default need some help

So I have a couple things I need to add onto here, I need some support. I've been overweight for a really long time and I need to get back on track again. I was doing really well with this sight a couple months ago, but now I lost sight of my goal again and gained all that I had lost all back. In addition, I've been having period problems and I was wondering if anyone thinks that my weight has something to do with that. I've usually been pretty regular, but for a few months now I've been having more painful, shorter and lighter periods than normal and I was wondering if anyone knew whether me being really overweight could really affect my menstrual cycle that much.
Old 06-21-2010, 02:16 PM
FitDay Member

It may have a factor but would really help is your age. Could be menapause if your up there in age. But if not it could be something else.

If you can, try to get back on track and try that for a while and see if your weight goes down. I would also have your doctor check you out.