Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > WOMEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just women
Back to the Basics Week-Long Challenge >

Back to the Basics Week-Long Challenge

Community
Notices

Back to the Basics Week-Long Challenge

Old 06-23-2010, 04:57 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by NessaSonic
I made it under 200!!! I'm 199 finally! But I know now is the time to really recommit. My workout this morning wasn't so intense. I definitely have to kick it up tomorrow! I'm having trouble with sugar cravings, but it's nowhere near as bad as the first time I quit (which started this whole journey!)
SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Congratulations!!! Woo HOO!
Old 06-23-2010, 05:12 PM
FitDay Member

Check In! The days that appear next to the goal are the days I have completed that goal.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday

1. Workout all 7 days. Monday TuesdayWednesday
2. Get 150 ounces of water in. MondayTuesdayWednesday
3. Log every morsel that enters my mouth. Monday! TuesdayWednesday
4. Connect with Fitday every day. MondayTuesdayWednesday
5. Do my FULL workout - all 90 minutes! Only 60 Mins Missed cardioWednesday
6. Remember all my vitamins.MondayTuesdayWednesday
7. NO ALCOHOL (all my friends are leaving town for San Francisco next weekend, and we're keeping all the kids, so this should be pretty easy - Mamma stuff, not grown-up stuff). MondayTuesdayWednesday
8. Love myself. MondayTuesdayWEDNESDAY!!!
Old 06-24-2010, 01:31 AM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up

congratulations Nessa!!!!!!!!!! beautiful!!!!!!excellent work!
Old 06-24-2010, 05:10 PM
FitDay Member

Check In! The days that appear next to the goal are the days I have completed that goal.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

1. Workout all 7 days. Monday TuesdayWednesdayThursday
2. Get 150 ounces of water in. MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
3. Log every morsel that enters my mouth. Monday! TuesdayWednesdayThursday
4. Connect with Fitday every day. MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
5. Do my FULL workout - all 90 minutes! Only 60 Mins Missed cardioWednesdayThursday
6. Remember all my vitamins.MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
7. NO ALCOHOL (all my friends are leaving town for San Francisco next weekend, and we're keeping all the kids, so this should be pretty easy - Mamma stuff, not grown-up stuff). MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursday
8. Love myself. MondayTuesdayWEDNESDAY!!!Thursday
Old 06-25-2010, 01:09 AM
FitDay Member

Thursday was good, food wise, but was too exhausted to do any work out. have to make up for it tonight!
Old 06-25-2010, 02:06 AM
FitDay Member

Monday went well.

Tuesday could have been better, only worked out for 30 minutes, not my usual 60, but I did drink all my water and kept my cals under 1,600, but just barely. I was tired and wanted to eat all day long. But I ended the day on budget with a decent pie chart.

Wednesday, better than Tuesday, got in a really good 60min workout, even enjoyed it. Calories are at 1,500 even and the pie chart is downright impressive. Although admittedly I had to eat 2 cans of tuna for dinner to balance out the unplanned Chex mix and watermelon I had for my afternoon snack. But now I feel full and content, and I'm working on the last jug of water, so I think I'll get all of that in as well.

Thursday calories were a little high, but under 1,600. Got in a really good trot on the elliptical, took the kids swimming and drank all my water. I have a couple of trouble spots, too many carbs on the pie 45%, and it's so hot that I'm dehydrated, retaining water and irregular, even though I threw down 84 ounces of water. I did however resist getting a double swirl cone dipped in chocolate at DQ. Which I have almost never resisted before...
Old 06-25-2010, 04:36 PM
FitDay Member

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday

1. Workout all 7 days. Monday TuesdayWednesdayThursdayNothing
2. Get 150 ounces of water in. MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
3. Log every morsel that enters my mouth. Monday! TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
4. Connect with Fitday every day. MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
5. Do my FULL workout - all 90 minutes! Only 60 Mins Missed cardioWednesdayThursdayFriday
6. Remember all my vitamins.MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
7. NO ALCOHOL (all my friends are leaving town for San Francisco next weekend, and we're keeping all the kids, so this should be pretty easy - Mamma stuff, not grown-up stuff). MondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
8. Love myself. MondayTuesdayWEDNESDAY!!!ThursdayFriday
Old 06-25-2010, 11:31 PM
FitDay Member

SO I went to the gym every day. Two days weren't the highest intensity, and only 30 minutes. Yesterday I did quite well by going to a rebounding class for 30 minutes (so much fun!) and walk/jogging on the treadmill for 5k, then stretching, then the sauna for a bit to get out some excess salt, then more walking after dinner.

The dinner was the not so great part. I went to a new restaurant with a girlfriend from work. I had a turkey sandwich on whole wheat (with may and blueberry jam) with a side salad, which didn't seem too bad, but I also drank some hard cider with it, which ruined my whole "no sugar" for the day >< I went a little over my calories at close to 1700, but I'll make up for it today by keeping it around 1400.

I will get this down. I guess as long as it's a treat that's not a horrible amount of calories a day it's not too bad, but I don't want it to be the norm!
Old 06-26-2010, 12:22 AM
FitDay Member

Monday went well.

Tuesday could have been better, only worked out for 30 minutes, not my usual 60, but I did drink all my water and kept my cals under 1,600, but just barely. I was tired and wanted to eat all day long. But I ended the day on budget with a decent pie chart.

Wednesday, better than Tuesday, got in a really good 60min workout, even enjoyed it. Calories are at 1,500 even and the pie chart is downright impressive. Although admittedly I had to eat 2 cans of tuna for dinner to balance out the unplanned Chex mix and watermelon I had for my afternoon snack. But now I feel full and content, and I'm working on the last jug of water, so I think I'll get all of that in as well.

Thursday calories were a little high, but under 1,600. Got in a really good trot on the elliptical, took the kids swimming and drank all my water. I have a couple of trouble spots, too many carbs on the pie 45%, and it's so hot that I'm dehydrated, retaining water and irregular, even though I threw down 84 ounces of water. I did however resist getting a double swirl cone dipped in chocolate at DQ. Which I have almost never resisted before...

Friday went fairly well workout-wise, did my workout in the morning but had to cut it short by 10 minutes. Then I took the kids to the zoo so there was a ton of extra walking. There was also a ton of extra food, up over 1,700 but none of the calories were anything really bad. I didn't pack any veggies or fresh fruit and ended up eating 4 low-fat granola bars throughout the day. Mental note for next trip, "momma needs a veggie bag" in the cooler. I also didn't get in all of my water.
Old 06-26-2010, 04:22 AM
FitDay Member

Friday went well exercise wise, i climbed stairs to and from 4th floor, 4 times, did 1:10 minutes of exercising and kept very active during the day. food was al good, exept that i had a little desert, about 200 calories, but it was well in my budget, so i enjoyed it soooo much and did not have to worry about going over the limit. i'm going to a concert tonight so, and shopping now, so possibly wont have time for the exercise but i'll be dancing enough to make up for it. hope everyone will have a great day!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.