Notices

Just getting started

Old 06-13-2010, 03:41 AM
FitDay Member

Smile Just getting started

Hi, Ho, hi, ho!!! We'll see how this goes! Got nothing to lose but weight. So here we go!
Old 06-16-2010, 05:53 PM
FitDay Member

Thumbs up I'm back to get healthy again :D

After a lengthy illness and recovery I have decided to work hard and get myself back into shape. I used Fitday before and was very sucessful. (45lbs) I am a very visual person and find seeing my caloric intake on the graphs very helpful.

I am tired of being tired, feeling bloated and having difficultly doing some tasks that would normally not be difficult. I want to be active again. I loved going rollerblading, walking and working out. Not to mention spending quality time with my children.

I have a long way to go. I haven't currenlty weighed myself but guessing on the last time I did and how my clothes are fitting I'm guessing approx 275lbs. I know I can do it.
Old 06-17-2010, 12:12 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome! I love your positive attitude. =) Keep it up and best wishes as you start your journey!