Notices

Just Started

Old 05-31-2010, 03:10 AM
FitDay Member

Default Just Started

Hi Ladies -

I have acutally tracked my progress off and on with Fit Day for a while now. I find when I actually track everything, I do ok and the weight starts to fall off - even if slowly.

My problem is keeping up with the progress. I find it very easy to go over that daily calorie initake number and just not track my progress for a few days. Even though I have been off and on with Fit Day, I have never read the posts until today. Thank you for everyone who posts. I have gained a lot of inspiration and hope that coming back here helps me.

So, here is goes - I am starting over

Current weight - 180 lbs.
Goal - 125 lbs
Starting date: May 31, 2010

Thanks for the inspirations!!

Jennifer
Old 05-31-2010, 06:54 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome.
Old 06-01-2010, 12:21 AM
FitDay Member

I am starting back again as well. i have been logging in back and forth but this time I have started to be serious about it as I am starting to feel the effect on my health now .. my knees specially!

So here it goes
Starting weight: 147.5 lbs
Goal weight- 125 Ibs
Completion time- August 30th 2010

i would love to have a buddy that can work with me at this.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:41 AM
FitDay Member

I think having someone to work with would be very helpful. That is why I checked out the forums. When I keep at the fit day, I do fine but it is so easy to let it slip.

So far, my 2 days back have been successful. : ) Only 2, I know, but a start! I have been monitoring my calorie intake and exercising. Hopefully, I will be more successful this time!!

Good Luck - let me know how it goes!!
Old 06-01-2010, 09:54 AM
FitDay Member

Hey Jennifer,

I too have tracked on and off again over the past 5 years. Always doing good, then eating bad, and skiiping a few days, weeks, months. So here I am, starting over, again. I hope it's the last first step for me!

Current: 194.4
Short term goal:184
Long term goal: 130

I hate seeing that 194.4 up there. It sucks. But I got myself here and I'm the only one who can get myself to the other number, the 130. At 32, you would think I had the energy to get out and exercise with out it being an event! Anyway, good luck to everyone. Keep posting!

Casey
Old 06-02-2010, 02:05 AM
FitDay Member

cmileham1. I think you took a big step to do this.. I know it's not easy as I am in the same shoes as you.. i do good for a little while and then fall of the wagon.. I have been unable to loose any weight at all.. so this time I am trying to keep myself motivated by eating healthy and starting one thing at a time.. I try to exercise 3-4 days a week 25 minutes..and watch what I am eating so hopefully ill be able to keep myself motivated.. Good luck to you!
Old 06-04-2010, 03:06 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by myrasalman
cmileham1. I think you took a big step to do this.. I know it's not easy as I am in the same shoes as you.. i do good for a little while and then fall of the wagon.. I have been unable to loose any weight at all.. so this time I am trying to keep myself motivated by eating healthy and starting one thing at a time.. I try to exercise 3-4 days a week 25 minutes..and watch what I am eating so hopefully ill be able to keep myself motivated.. Good luck to you!
Myrasalman,

Thanks for the post. I wish I /we could all figure out why we fall of the wagon before we make our goals! I think for me I don't see the results I want as quickly as I think I should, or I do see results, and I convenice myself that I deserve a treat and then it's another and another. Before I know it I'm not tracking my food and I'm eating what ever I want.

So, I'm going to do it different this time. I will log everthing, everyday, no matter how many calories it has. I will do some sort of exercise everyday, even if it's only a 10 minute walk. I will drink water all day and pee all day. And if I can do these things, I will succede. I'm getting married next May and I refuse to be a fat bride!

Good luck to you. Stay on track!
Casey

Start weight 6/1/10 194.4 lbs
Todays weight 6/4/10 192.2 lbs
Mini Goal weight 7/1/10 184 lbs
Final Goal weight : somewhere in my healthy range