Notices

hair extensions

Old 06-08-2023, 03:51 PM
FitDay Member

Default hair extensions

Since I cut off my 2yrs of hair growth. I miss it. I know I could go with a wig until it grows back. I was wondering about Hair extensions, Has anyone looked into it? Is there a minimum length your hair needs to be to get extensions? What is the aprox cost? Thanks, everyone
Old 07-28-2023, 09:00 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by miawadem
Since I cut off my 2yrs of hair growth. I miss it. I know I could go with a wig until it grows back. I was wondering about Hair extensions, Has anyone looked into it? Is there a minimum length your hair needs to be to get extensions? What is the aprox cost? Thanks, everyone
no response to this
Old 09-02-2023, 11:08 PM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by miawadem
Hey, I've been toying with the idea of getting a perm hairstyle for a while now, but I'm not quite sure about the costs involved. I've heard it can vary widely depending on the salon, location, and hair length. So, I thought I'd turn to this forum for some advice.

If you've recently gotten a perm or have knowledge about the pricing, could you please share your experience that how much does it cost to get a perm? It would be great to get a ballpark figure or even some recommendations for affordable salons. I don't want to break the bank, but I also want a quality result.
Old 09-10-2023, 03:25 AM
FitDay Member

oh this is very interesting for me!!
Old 11-02-2023, 03:50 PM
FitDay Member

z2u