Notices

I want to build my body in 6 months

Old 06-07-2013, 04:04 AM
FitDay Member

Default I want to build my body in 6 months

hey buddies....i'm a newbie i'm 5.7ft tall and i currently weight 65KG which is not too attractive for my height that's why i need to bulk up asap, i'll need advises from guys here or persons to buddy me bcos i really want to achieve double of my weight in 6 months and i know its possible, all ideas and routines are welcome, pls help
you can write to me or post here

[email protected]

thanks guys
Old 02-05-2020, 08:09 PM
FitDay Member

Start gyming and consult a fitness trainer. Fitness trainer will recommend you appropriate diet and exercises.
Old 05-28-2020, 02:00 AM
FitDay Member

From my own experience, I would advise you to get harder on strength training. As I'm a fitness trainer, I usually see people visiting the gym and choosing strength workouts to build a body, make it pumped and fit.

To build your body in half a year, I would advise considering the following points:

1. variations in the number of repetitions and approaches;
2. the general pace of exercise;
3. manipulation with weights creating the workload;
4. training plan created by taking into account the fitness goal.
Old 08-20-2020, 03:11 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by jamesconor537
From my own experience, I would advise you to get harder on strength training. As I'm a fitness trainer, I usually see people visiting the gym and choosing strength workouts to build a body, make it pumped and fit.

To build your body in half a year, I would advise considering the following points:

1. variations in the number of repetitions and approaches;
2. the general pace of exercise;
3. manipulation with weights creating the workload;
4. training plan created by taking into account the fitness goal.
Thanks.I hope that's realistic.
Old 02-12-2021, 05:13 AM
FitDay Member

For starters, as many already know, it still doesn't matter much, make sure you eat and drink more water, start the morning with a glass of water with lemon and jog to the best of your ability, and it is also desirable to run with extra loads in the evening.
Old 08-29-2022, 06:30 PM
FitDay Member

Smile Introduction

Hi,
I'm Manoj from Montreal, Quebec. I'm into financial advising. Recently my interested in Fitness and a healthy lifestyle by watching some youtube videos. I'm here to meet like-minded or fitness, freak people. Also
If you're looking for the best mortgage rates or you are planning to buy a house. I'll guide you to how can you avail. Le Plafond du CELI change chaque année. Voici un article pour vous aider a répondre à toutes vos questions sur le CELI et connaitre le maximum CELI 2022
Old 09-19-2022, 09:01 PM
FitDay Member

Eat more, get a quality sleep and Increase your intake of carbs and fat. If you want to build muscle, i think Turkesterone from sotalix can help. I have been taking this product for about a month, with diet and training remaining the same I have been able to gain 3lbs and my lifts have gone up across the board. I am very meticulous with structured training and diet, so my results aren't based off of excess calories.
Old 10-21-2022, 03:08 AM
FitDay Member

In order to build muscle mass, you need a positive calorie balance – i.e. you need to consume more than you burn. For every pound (450g) of muscle you want to build, you’ll need to take in around 2,800 calories. This is mostly to support your increased protein turnover, which is likely to be elevated with training.
Good Luck!

Old 10-24-2022, 10:22 PM
FitDay Member

Start with moving more and counting your daily steps. Progressively do more over time. Get a gym membership if you wish to put some muscle on your body. Once you're there, you'll at least do something.
vital herbal horny goat weed product also helps you increase your work out performance.
Old 10-29-2022, 01:36 PM
FitDay Member

However, ever since I started college, all I do is sit down and complete my tasks. I was so sick of it that I made the decision to look for someone who could offer proposal helper . My buddies advised me to seek for a reputable company where experts are employed. I'm happy I found them and am pleased with the work they did.

Last edited by Hulabi; 11-04-2022 at 06:56 AM.