Notices

My weight loss - 1yr to a better body

Old 06-24-2012, 07:09 AM
FitDay Member

Default My weight loss - 1yr to a better body

Hi everyone. My name's Gary and I'm 30 years old. I've dieted in the past and managed to get down to 17 stone but have since put most back on and am back above 20 stone now.

This is my rededication to changing my life and mindset for the better, one day at a time, to earn a healthier, slimmer body. I want to be able to buy any clothes I like. I want to feel comfortable and confident in my body.

Thankfully lately my confidence has increased and even though I'm very overweight my confidence is OK. So I can only imagine how great it would be if I got to a healthy slim shape.

I'm going to be posting regularly here at least once a week for the next year. I'll also post other updates in between if I'm at a pc and feel I have something worth making a note of.

I'm looking forward to really getting to know everyone better and also shedding a load of weight! I haven't read many of the articles yet (any) so will start that now.

For now my main tactic is going to be controlling my calorie intake, and of course noting everything down in here!

It's 8pm, about to get my clothes ready for work tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the first day of my new healthy eating lifestyle and mindset.

Just weighed myself: I weigh 20st 3ibs = 283ibs
Old 06-25-2012, 08:30 AM
FitDay Member

Welcome Gary! Congratulations on making the decision to get healthier. I suggest you incorporate some physical activity into your plan if you haven't already. I don't know your fitness level but even just walking is a great alternative to being a couch potatoe.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:20 PM
FitDay Member

Hope you stick to your plans and reach your goals.