Go Back  FitDay Discussion Boards > MEN’S ONLY CORNER > Support group for just men
Trying to start bodybuilding!!!!! >

Trying to start bodybuilding!!!!!

Community
Notices

Trying to start bodybuilding!!!!!

Old 01-24-2018, 07:42 AM
FitDay Member

The best way is to talk to an expert! Don;t try to go into this on your own, you're at high risk of injuries if you do
Old 05-05-2018, 05:18 AM
FitDay Member

I recommend you watch some of Jonnie Candito's videos and read up on the Starting Strength and StrongLifts 5x5 program. To answer your question immediately I would checkout Jason Blaha's which is basically StrongLifts 5x5 but with added accessory exercises which will help to promote additional hypertrophy. On top of that, sleep is critical, critical. Your diet obviously matters a lot to so make sure you are in a healthy caloric surplus.

Last edited by Kathy13118; 08-09-2019 at 02:47 AM. Reason: removed link
Old 08-07-2019, 10:16 PM
FitDay Member

According to me you should have take proper diet and workout. I recommend to you watch Jon Anthony's videos and read their articles that is much beneficial for you. He is a world renowned dating coach specifically dedicated to helping men improve their personal, dating, and financial lives. After years of training men how to attract women, build muscle, and make more money, Jon created the "7 Strategies" program to help kickstart your journey to success. With those videos you can learn most popular and healthy supplements like SARMs: RAD140, Ostarine, Ligandrol and much more with their personal experience.
Old 07-19-2021, 06:47 AM
FitDay Member

Hi i am pretty sure Pro Best Fitness Blog Will defiantly help you to start bodybuilding and will give all you details and tips.