Notices

I'm still here.

Old 03-02-2012, 03:53 PM
FitDay Member

Default I'm still here.

I haven't been eating that well or working out at all for the last month and a half. Some how my weight has stayed around 225/330 instead of jumping back up to 350 were I started a few months ago. I'm really happy I've only gained back 5 or 10 pounds, but I just keep putting off getting going again. I think about how I need to start working out and logging my food again literally everyday. I've had weight issues for 12 years and I'm really just sick of it. I don't want to be a fat husband, a fat Dad or a fat guy who dies too young.

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still around. I'm going to get my butt in gear. I've been fat too long...
Old 03-03-2012, 03:02 AM
FitDay Premium Member

Originally Posted by liquidlizard
I haven't been eating that well or working out at all for the last month and a half. Some how my weight has stayed around 225/330 instead of jumping back up to 350 were I started a few months ago. I'm really happy I've only gained back 5 or 10 pounds, but I just keep putting off getting going again. I think about how I need to start working out and logging my food again literally everyday. I've had weight issues for 12 years and I'm really just sick of it. I don't want to be a fat husband, a fat Dad or a fat guy who dies too young.

I just wanted to let you guys know I'm still around. I'm going to get my butt in gear. I've been fat too long...
Good to hear you're still around, now get back on the program! Easier said, than done, I know. I've been bouncing up and down myself since the first of the year. It is amazing how fast I can gain weight if I run a calorie surplus for a while.

Eating more and exercising less is a recipe for disaster, as you know! At the very least, make sure you're logging your food--I've logged every nasty calorie so at least I can see why I'm up and down. Once you quit logging, it is very hard to get back into the habit (which is what happened to me the "last" time).

Anyway, do your best to at least keep the calories under control--the exercise is great and helps weight loss immensely, but there is no way you can out-exercise a bad diet.

Keep us posted.

Regards,
Michael