Notices

The mens locker room at the gym...[rant]

Old 08-10-2011, 12:14 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by quinnesec
That's because we all secretly want to know what the heck is going on in men's locker rooms and bathrooms... now we know! lol
Heck yeah! I have often wondered about things like that. And this one might be too much but how you even walk around all day with 'junk'.
Old 08-10-2011, 04:35 AM
FitDay Member

And the Laughs keep on coming! Great reading. It would be a great Thesis topic and the research would be fun. I was a nurse for over 20 years before going back to school so I've seen - and bathed -- more naked bodies than I care to remember -- with one or two exceptions. LOL That was back in the days when you could get a bedbath. A cold washcloth could come in handy. Mary
Old 08-10-2011, 04:58 AM
FitDay Member

Oh my gosh, this has been fun reading! I have to say that I have always been a little on the modest side. One time my friends made me go with them to a swingers club and I have NEVER seen so much nudity!! But they did make you sit on a towel so at least no ones' junk touched the seats, LOL.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by zahut
Oh my gosh, this has been fun reading! I have to say that I have always been a little on the modest side. One time my friends made me go with them to a swingers club and I have NEVER seen so much nudity!! But they did make you sit on a towel so at least no ones' junk touched the seats, LOL.
They MADE YOU go with them???? lol I know you're single but that's like a guy coming home smelling like perfume and saying "I'm sorry, the guys made me go with them to the strip club." Do you think she's going to buy the "made me do it" bit?
Old 08-11-2011, 05:05 AM
FitDay Member

Ok, so they did not MAKE me go! I was a little curious! The funny thing was that it was just like any other bar, other than the nudity and you could bring in your own alcohol. But I have to say I did feel comfortable, it wasn't like people were weird or anything.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:07 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by zahut
Ok, so they did not MAKE me go! I was a little curious! The funny thing was that it was just like any other bar, other than the nudity and you could bring in your own alcohol. But I have to say I did feel comfortable, it wasn't like people were weird or anything.
That's interesting.
Old 08-11-2011, 05:50 AM
FitDay Member

Rings or other "ownership symbols" don't work.

A male coworker, a friend of my wife, hit on me once. I explained that we both knew I was married and to whom. He explained that he always had greater success with married "straight guys." My wife thought it was hilarious when I told her.

I don't parade in a locker room but I'm not ocd about being nude either. I'm not going to put clothes on wet skin just to cover up.

Dave
Old 08-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Super Moderator

Hey redsox, where'd you go?

Originally Posted by redsox44
So, I would say, stop whining and take a shower. How does a man get in one of those tiny showers, get undressed, take a shower, towel dry and come out fully dressed?
Where did you get this from? I don't recall saying that it was a "tiny" shower. Fact is it's probably 7x7, maybe even 8x8. When you first walk in to your individual shower stall there is a bench and a hook to hang your clothes and towel on. Then you can walk into the shower itself. So how would I not have enough room to dry off and why wouldn't I? I think you may be confusing the showers at my gym with the ones that you hang around...

Oh, where did I say that I came out fully dressed?
Old 08-11-2011, 11:36 AM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by dlavie
I'm not going to put clothes on wet skin just to cover up.

Dave
I wouldn't either, that's about a bad as sitting on a toilet seat with a wet ass, you just don't do it.
Old 08-12-2011, 09:30 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6
I wouldn't either, that's about a bad as sitting on a toilet seat with a wet ass, you just don't do it.
I do that all the time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.