Notices

Super Bowl

Old 02-03-2010, 01:07 AM
FitDay Member

Default Super Bowl

I know this might sound weird, but is anyone else not looking forward to going to a Super Bowl party?

With all of the food people will be bringing, I am just scared I might over eat.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:38 AM
FitDay Member

hehehe I know I will over eat but hey its the superbowl!! if you only eat once a month i dont think its that bad...... and think the next BIG day to eat is Easter? so you have plenty of time to show more restraint

pizza, wings, and beer mmmmmmmm
Old 02-04-2010, 06:08 AM
FitDay Member

Default runawayspoon

My idea is to bring one of those big raw vegetable platters like from Safeway and make a dip that is basically all non fat yogurt with a taste of low fat ranch dressing in it, and just have it near by, and eat lots and lots of raw vegetables. I mean, cups and cups of them. Also, bring your own carbonated water and pour it into the wine glass so it looks like you have a drink and no one will bother you. Good luck! we are actually going to a "junk food" party! YUK!
Old 02-04-2010, 07:33 AM
FitDay Member

Originally Posted by runawayspoon
My idea is to bring one of those big raw vegetable platters like from Safeway and make a dip that is basically all non fat yogurt with a taste of low fat ranch dressing in it, and just have it near by, and eat lots and lots of raw vegetables. I mean, cups and cups of them. Also, bring your own carbonated water and pour it into the wine glass so it looks like you have a drink and no one will bother you. Good luck! we are actually going to a "junk food" party! YUK!
+1