Notices

108 Lbs Lost and Cancer Beat!

Old 07-16-2013, 11:17 AM
FitDay Member

Talking 108 Lbs Lost and Cancer Beat!

[IMG][/IMG]

******My Story******

My name is Alcyone, though most people call me Al or Cici. I'm 27 years old and since i started my weight loss journey in October of 2012, I have lost 103 lbs and on my way to losing 45-50 more. I guess i'm still considered a newlywed i married my best friend and biggest pain in my side last October which was the starting point of my journey, when I got my wedding pics back i was really unhappy with how they turned out. I tried just about every diet known to man before coming up with my own plan that finally helped me to shed the pounds. A good thing too since I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer in March 2013, thankfully with my lifestyle changes I have been able to bounce back from surgeries and chemotherapy, thats why I know with all that I have gone through if I have been able to be sucessful with my journey you will too and we will reach our goals together. That's why I started Be P.H.A.T. As I think, as I live, as I am Powerful, Healthy, Athletic, and Thick and I refuse to let anyone or anything get me off track.

Celebrating the launch of the Be PHAT Website with an $8 for all 6 week makeover plans and everyone who signs up between today and Friday will be entered to win the Les Mills Combat pack. Healthy starts from the inside, let me help you bring out your best you. : WEBSITE: Juicelikeadiva.wix.com/bephatnotfat
Old 07-17-2013, 09:11 AM
FitDay Member

Cool

Really?