FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/)
-   -   50 lbs. weight loss in 55 days! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/9619-50-lbs-weight-loss-55-days.html)

supernu 05-25-2013 08:08 AM

75 lbs. in 100 days!

Hey guys :) I completed my phase 1 and shed 50 lbs. I feel really great and more energetic then ever! I'm not done yet, I'm starting my Phase 2 on June 3rd to lose more weight as I journey to change the way I live.

I hope my progress to date inspire you guys to stick to your plans. ;)

If you like you can check out my blog (link in my signature) for more information about my starting weight, exercises, meals and calories.

Good luck! :D

EDIT: Update July 9, 2013

It took me 9 more days then I expected but I'm at 268.2 lbs. as of this morning!

That's 75 lbs. in 100 days.... and counting. My Phase 3 will start on July 15

:D

lildebbieg 05-26-2013 01:06 AM

Congratulations!!! Wow, that is a huge accomplishment that took a great amount of dedication no doubt!!! I checked out your blog and I'm going to try out your 'Spicy Cabbage Tomato Soup' recipe. I'm always looking for easy, tasty recipes and I have almost all the ingredients already in my kitchen for this one. Sounds yummy! :)

Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to reading more of your success stories in the future! ;)

01gt4.6 05-26-2013 03:38 AM

Awesome work? Are you a writer?

supernu 05-26-2013 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by lildebbieg (Post 99132)
Congratulations!!! Wow, that is a huge accomplishment that took a great amount of dedication no doubt!!! I checked out your blog and I'm going to try out your 'Spicy Cabbage Tomato Soup' recipe. I'm always looking for easy, tasty recipes and I have almost all the ingredients already in my kitchen for this one. Sounds yummy! :)

Keep up the great work and I'll look forward to reading more of your success stories in the future! ;)

Thank you! Much appreciated. :)

Yes, the soup is spicy but it's low in calories and tasty!

supernu 05-26-2013 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by 01gt4.6 (Post 99136)
Awesome work? Are you a writer?

Thank you! No I'm not a writer.

eam1 05-26-2013 09:20 PM

congratulations and very well done

congratulations and very well done. I bet you can see a big difference. Have you determined your next weight goal and time period yet?

supernu 05-27-2013 07:35 AM

Originally Posted by eam1 (Post 99153)
congratulations and very well done. I bet you can see a big difference. Have you determined your next weight goal and time period yet?

Thank you! Yes, lots of good changes. I'm waiting till end of June before I determine my next weight goal. Phase two will start on June 3rd.

wantoretire 05-29-2013 08:37 AM

That is an amazing journey...so much weight in so little time...I thought maybe you were doing a juice diet. Congrats on winning the prize !!
Great blog...site...thanks for sharing everything.

supernu 06-01-2013 06:09 AM

Originally Posted by wantoretire (Post 99256)
That is an amazing journey...so much weight in so little time...I thought maybe you were doing a juice diet. Congrats on winning the prize !!
Great blog...site...thanks for sharing everything.

Thank you! Yah, no juice diet here. :)

AnkitaKumar 06-17-2013 02:34 AM

I too lost weight

I have lost a 4 pounds just doing a thirty minute brisk walk everyday. I also use this motivade app to keep track of my activities. I have found it useful. Might be useful for other people also. Its available on google play page