FitDay Discussion Boards

FitDay Discussion Boards (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/)
-   Success Stories (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/)
-   -   Down 3.5lbs in one week! (https://www.fitday.com/fitness/forums/success-stories/8916-down-3-5lbs-one-week.html)

prayingtolose 01-09-2013 02:03 AM

Down 3.5lbs in one week!

Granted it's not huge, but at least I'm not going in the wrong direction and at 152.5lbs as of today, I will take it!

I had suspected that my love of shots of hard liquor was impeding my weight loss even if I built it into my daily calories, and this proves it. Previously, I'd eaten the same amounts and exercised at the same level and would either not lose at all, or maybe .5lbs. Not only that, my tummy was becoming increasingly fatty fatty fat and it's gone down a tad.

I loveeee the taste of brandy and how it slides down my throat and warms my insides, but if the side effect is an unattractive figure (sad to say I can even deal with the occasional hangover), then I will restrict to really special occasions and will not count happy hours as a special occassion as the devil on my shoulder is prompting me to do :D

01gt4.6 01-09-2013 04:27 AM

That's a nice loss in such a short time.

kvise0820 03-02-2013 12:52 PM

Good for you to know you can lay off the brandy. God is good. IŽll pray for you to be strong!

frenchhen3 03-04-2013 01:08 AM

Great news for you! Also, alcohol affects your sleep, which in turn affects production of Cortisol, which in turn affects the fat in the mid section. You might see a lot of progress in the area that you are targeting by abstaining from alcohol. (I know I have!)

eumar83 07-02-2013 07:57 AM

Granted it is not massive, however at the very least I am just not necessarily moving in a bad route in addition to in 133. 5lbs to date, I will get it!

I did alleged that my own appreciate involving pictures involving hard alcohol was impeding my own weight-loss even when I designed that directly into my own regular energy, and this shows that. Earlier, I'd swallowed exactly the same amounts in addition to exercised at the identical level in addition to would certainly often not necessarily shed by any means, or it could be. 5lbs. Not only this, my own stomach was becoming more and more oily oily fat and gone down a new touch.

Coachbeca 01-23-2014 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by prayingtolose (Post 94025)
Granted it's not huge, but at least I'm not going in the wrong direction and at 152.5lbs as of today, I will take it!

I had suspected that my love of shots of hard liquor was impeding my weight loss even if I built it into my daily calories, and this proves it. Previously, I'd eaten the same amounts and exercised at the same level and would either not lose at all, or maybe .5lbs. Not only that, my tummy was becoming increasingly fatty fatty fat and it's gone down a tad.

I loveeee the taste of brandy and how it slides down my throat and warms my insides, but if the side effect is an unattractive figure (sad to say I can even deal with the occasional hangover), then I will restrict to really special occasions and will not count happy hours as a special occassion as the devil on my shoulder is prompting me to do :D

GOOD FOR YOU!!!! You will start to lose a lot of weight just by cutting out booze. I know when I stopped drinking and took it down to one night a month, I instantly lost like 9 pounds. And I didn't even drink all that much. You just do not really understand what certain things can do to your body. Keep it up! And please feel free to friend me!